Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #9961 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sakura, I hope they find out what the problem is so you can get to feeling better. *hugs*
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #9962 
Creat

Rant: why do my fish always end up dying on me DX what is wrong with me now coal is sick and i dont know whats wrong this time I swear I loose one more fish and I am done... he had ick but now he is boated and sitting on the bottom gasping... seriously fish why cant you live... and of course my puffer fish never have issues X_____X why are the fish easiest to care for the ones that end up dying on me
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #9963 
platyfishlover123

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyfishlover123 View Post
I will deffinately try that out when things cool down :) Thank you. I wonder why he is freaking out about it though???
Ha! It worked! And since my birthday is coming around he actually said he might buy it for me, because I have been running a 5 gallon for almost a month now, and he thinks I am responsible enough! WOOOHOOO!! Thank you for the help and advice
platyfishlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #9964 
BettaMiah

I am really stressed out and really mad at Ryu for ruining Yuuki's beautiful tail.
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #9965 
Sakura8

DQ, Fighter, Mistress: Thanks, dear friends, I appreciate the hugs. I made it through alive. Tthe blood drawing itself was very quick, very painless, and I bought myself a new betta on the way home. ^_^ Now I just have to wait for the results of the lab. Doc said he'd let me know even though he's on vacation in Hawaii.

Creat: I'm really so sorry you've had such awful luck with fish. I can tell you it's nothing you're doing. You take good care of your fish. I think it's one of those things where all your bad luck piles up at once and then you'll have a stretch of good luck for a loooong time. I suggest you sterilize all your tanks, sun dry them, put them away, wait a few months for the grief and anger to pass, and then get a new betta. Just don't wait too long, we'd miss you on the forum.

Platylover, I'm so glad it worked! You were able to prove you could handle the situation like an adult and that must have impressed your dad. I know it's not easy holding on to your temper when things are frustrating but yay for you, you did it!

BettaMiah, aww, I'm sorry your Yuuki's tail got messed up. :( Lots of AQ salt, clean water and TLC should help.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #9966 
HatsuneMiku

yay sakura!! i'm glad to hear it went well .. i will hope for good news from the doctor =)

and yay for the new betta!! pictures pictures pictures =D
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #9967 
Sakura8

Thank you Mistress. I'd post pics but he's a floater so he's not too photogenic right now. I'm hoping a few days in 2tsps of epsom salt will fix his swim bladder.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #9968 
HatsuneMiku

awww .. i hope he feels better soon .. @_@ .. i always think when bettas have sbd .. it must feel the same as us girls feel once a month .. D= ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #9969 
Sakura8

I hear ya, Mistress. XD Wish epsom salts solved our problems, hahaha.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #9970 
Tisia

nice warm epsom salt bath would probably be nice. I know a heating pad on my tummy always helps :p

rant: 4 days since I was told I would get pics of matching siblings "soon" and still no pics of girlies >_<
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote