Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #11 
zelilaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo97 View Post
I would take the "Bush" out and get him a bigger bowl, maybe a 2 gallon? How big is the fish?
The fish is in the photo in about the middle slightly right hand part of the bowl. You have to look carefully. It's TEENY compared to the fish. And Carmen, If you can't get a bigger bowl, AT LEAST take out the bush. But its really easy to find a bigger bowl go to petmsart and get a nice one for ten dollars, or I got my two gallon glas bowl at marshalls for ten dollars, and they sometimes have fish bowls at good will. Back when i was bowl shopping i went to goodwill and they had a nice 1 gallon bowl that was glass for only one dollar. One gallon is still small... But its better then what you have now! So heres the deal. when you get a new bowl..
a) if its one gallon, toss the bush!
b) if its two gallons or more, you can keep it.
I recomend you getting a two gallon one. Hunt around! If you dont ant to search for one, just get a nice acrylic or glass flat one at petsmart.
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote