Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #31 
kuklachica

10 bettas (names in my sig) and 3 cats (one acts more like a dog).

Doe and Moose sleeping in the basket together-

And Fluff, who LOVES to sun her belly in the window. I can only imagine what the neighbor cats think! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #32 
Drift

Ahaha, I love the picture of the cats.
My Malinois cross is almost just as lazy.

He's hilarious. He's only allowed in my bed by invitation only so when he was allowed on he took advantage of it. :D
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #33 
Atlas58

California Kingsnake
Mini Dachsund
7 Bettas
3 Freshwater Community tanks
1 Whale Goldfish
1 Saltwater Reeftank
Atlas58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:45 AM   #34 
purplemuffin

:) My boyfriend and I have several critters between our two houses! I live on a FARM property, so be aware that there is space and food to keep all our babies happy(as in I don't keep all these animals crammed in an apartment space LOL!)

First, the mammals!
My beautiful siberial male husky, Bear

My big FAT cat, Miss Piggy--Originally the name was ironic as she was so underweight she was sold as a 'kitten' despite being over a year old! YIKES! Now she has an eating disorder

Next, Baby Kitty, I know it's an unoriginal name, he was named by my cousin we rescued him from(She was going to dump him somewhere when she realized her girl kitten was a boy!)

Now the FARM cats!

George!

Mama and two of her sons, Forest and Russel

This is all four of her babies when they were little! River is the girl and only grey, Russel and Griffin are pure orange, and Forest has white spots. Russel and River have been given good homes, and the two boys left we are keeping!

We also keep horses on our property to maintain the fields until we get animals of our own(Basically, there is a guy who runs a petting zoo..his animals that need a break stay on our farm to rest and relax! We keep them for free as long as he pays for food and we are allowed to use animals in mom's photography business)

Next up, the reptilian friends~!
We have 3 leopard geckos, 2 boys and a girl
Freckle

Speckle(The girl)

and Bubba

He is SO smiling in that picture! LOVE IT!

We have one snake, a sweet girl Ball Python currently measuring 33 inches long! She was 24 inches when we bought her, so it's been exciting to watch her grow into a beautiful lady!

We also have an amphibian buddy, a sweet little baby pacman frog! Though I know he won't be 'little' for long at the rate he swallows down food!
Meet Guacamole

The last one I'll post is our pretty little feathery princess! Nathan's BABY, he raised her from a 2 week old baby!
His cockatiel Bella

Our families also keep other pets, Nathan's father has an iguana, they have a ****zu, and four cats. His dad used to keep Pacus and Oscars but they grew so darn big there was no room and he had to give them up!

Those are my critters :)
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #35 
Sarada

Awwww I love love love orange tabbys
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #36 
lunalove199

My pets :]

Besides the pets shown below, I have 2 guniea pigs, 2 parakeets, and a community fish tank.

Jaguar:

Charm my baby panther gecko:

Gucci Leopard gecko:

Gabona Albino Leopard Gecko:

Tiffany Tangerine Leopard Gecko:

And my four male bettas which can be found on page 100 of betta photos. :]
lunalove199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #37 
boxermom

Owned by a spoiled rotten Boxer boy named Samson.
boxermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #38 
prettylittlefishy

I have,

Pugs, my wifes expensive American Bulldog, whom I don't think was worth as much as he cost seeing how all he does is follow me around sniffing me and slobbering on me.

Then theres my cats, Hampton is my boy and Lola is my girl.

Then theres my horses (who live at their barn, not at my house LOL) Sox, Diego, Ricardo and Steele.

My bettas, Duke, Chich and Chong, Apollo, Blade and Ernie. Apollo lives at the office.

A morbidly obeise bearded dragon named Izzy (Iz for short) who lives in his 50g in the living room.

Bullis and Ruby, my Bull Snakes.

Senior and Seniorita, my Mexican Pine Snakes.

Hypno and Jewel, my rare Golden Bull Snakes from Tahiti or something.

Frank and Mary (I know...) my Corn Snakes from Petco. :p

Circle (named for a circle white spot on his head) and Molly, my King Snakes.

My pride and joy, Snips, my 15ft long burmese python. Even though I can only hold him when I have guests over and they hold onto his tail to make sure he doesnt constrict me to death.

And then finally Boogeyman, my garter snake who lives at the office.

EDIT: Forgot my two community tanks, one freshwater and one saltwater, which I don't really consider pets, more decorations and pain in the backsides.

Wifey wants a bird. NO.

I'm researching into what lizards can live togethor, as I have a spare 75g long that I want to house many geckos in or something. I want an iguana too.

I love snakes, their easy to care for. I used to have a poison dart frog collection, however I had an "accident" involving them. RIP.

Sunday is animal cleaning day. -.-

Last edited by prettylittlefishy; 08-15-2010 at 01:12 PM.
prettylittlefishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #39 
Drift

Ahaha, Monday morning is animal cleaning day for me. I figure may as well ruin my whole day never mind the work factor.
You have a lot of reptiles! We were heading that way for a while, but my dad realized how much work they where when he had to take care of them on his own and stopped. My bearded dragon is morbidly obese too, just living up to his name Gobbles.

I've noticed a lot of people seem to have leopard gecko's. They're really cute.

Whenever all my hermit crabs die (I'm horrible already planning for when they die) I'm going to get a Day Gecko. :D
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote