Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #11 
vaygirl

:( No it's not my natural color. My hair is normally black with red highlights. A very strange natural color. And my skin is super light (Irish, Welsh, German) so I end up looking like a vampire. I've been doing it red pretty much my whole life. It was reddish brown when I was younger.

You know what works really good for breakage at night? Satin pillow cases. They prevent frizz and help to stop your hair from knotting.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #12 
Alexanderismylife

Agh,I know how you feel I cut my hair once and It drove me crazy! lol This is like the only good picture I have of me. But here it is lol My hair is just straight...I don't really ever do anything with it xD
Attached Images

Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #13 
1fish2fish

My hair is a little longer than I like it right now. Here's how I normally like it

Naturally my hair is curly/wavy so it takes a lot to get it straight. I don't want it shorter because I put it up a lot but its so thick that it takes forever to do anything with it so I don't want it longer either.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #14 
xswornxoffxjello

I had long hair when I was younger--I could almost, not quite sit on it. Now I have it much shorter. Truth be told, I like it that way. Less work! But I can see why a lot of people like theirs long. Mine's pretty thick and curly though.

Man, you guys are so pretty! Short or long hair. lol

BTW 1fish2fish, I have earrings just like those. :P
Attached Images

xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #15 
doggyhog

I never ever do anything with my hair. Like, ever. I brush it like once a week.

Well, THIS came off my head last summer. LOL 13 inches.

Might grow it out again.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #16 
Jessiefish

Neelie, I LOVE the short cut on you, but I'm biased as I've always been partial to shorter hair. I grew my hair out years ago and it just didn't suit me.

vaygirl, your hair is fabulous and a gorgeous color! Do you go to a pro or is it from a box?
Jessiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 AM   #17 
wallywestisthebest333

..... Man do I feel like the ugly bull on this forum now! =P
All of you are so pretty!!!!! =D

Yeah I know how you feel. =/ I did the inverted bob and I'm not going back. =/ Unfortunately I have to get all my hair cut to my chin though b/c it's all split ends now. =[ I need a cut really bad. Oh well. It'll grow back to my shoulders by this time next year. =P

LOVE your color Vaygirl! I'd also like to know if you get your hair professionally dyed or if you use box formula! =] I've been considering trying the box stuff as I'm really low on cash right now.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:57 AM   #18 
Neelie

^^^ stop being silly you!
oh god i think we all know the infamous bob story... had one too and i looked like an alien frm predator!!!! awful!!!

tbh i've been dying my hair for years with stuff from the box and its great. comes out perfect everytime BUT you should have someone there to the back of your head caus you tend to miss streaks you dont see...

your all very pretty and i really envy ye for ye're long hair grr grr!

@vaygirl
well it dont matter if its not but you sure did choose the perfect color!!!! your real color sounds very interesting! never heard of such a color before! your like a really rare betta! my hair is light brown with dark brown streaks and i love my colour. only thing i love bout my hair atm really lol. its amazing how color will change the look of a person too!

@doggyhog
OMG i cant believe you cut it off! T_T thats like, a crime! but i guess the good thing is that hair grow and you never know what ya might fancy next :) (cant believe i just said that...lol)

ill make some pics with my fake hair on soon and ye can compare lol. caus really i think the long suits me better. but thats off the point caus i just want them long and dont really care if its suits or not lol.

also, do ye think short hair make you look taller?
i heard that if your shorter then short hair can stretch you a few virtual inches. true??
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:17 AM   #19 
ThePearlFish

in this pic it is a few longer than it is right now. Now it just brushes past my shoulders. (cus my hair is curly when it is dry it is higher, but when this pic was taken if it was wet it would've been to mid back length)

and here it is when I had it done for prom 5 yrs back and it was even longer than the 1st pic. I loved what my hair stylist did with it. I hated what my makeup person did to my face though, she made me look like a clown, but whatever that's another story :P

and from my HS Graduation 5 yrs back (ignore the weird face I made I was in the middle of talking :P and my friend looks really tired haha)

ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #20 
vilmarisv

You guy have great hair... I'm jealous!
I had short hair for my last year of high school and up until 2002-2003.
Then I got tired and let it grow and grow.
After that I cut about 12 inches to donate to locks of love because I was tired of my hair.
Now I haven't gone back to short hair and dont intend to.
My hair is curly so it's a NIGHTMARE to do anything to it unless I blowdry straight which takes me about 1 hour.
Here's a pic:

Then I cut it in layers only on the front bc it was all almost the same lenght before and my family said it looked unkept. Of course, it was a BIG mistake because it thinned out my hair too much.

(those are my nieces, btw)

You all have such pretty hair!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote