Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #41 
mysquishy

Thank you! I don't really plan on cutting it short anymore. I think I have decided I like it longer. :)
mysquishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #42 
Neelie

well your hair is super healthy and thick and you can really wear it long and it looks smashing! :) so do
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #43 
BlueHaven

Long hair is pretty. I don't agree with hair designers that claim older people should not have long hair. It can be very nice. :)
I like my hair around my shoulders or longer. I'm trying to grow it out, but I keep wanting to cut it to my shoulders again. lol
This is my third time trying to grow it out. I think I may be stuck with both. xD
It's funny cause I usually end up having shorter hair in winter and longer in summer.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #44 
peaches3221

my hair is a dark brown-black color, that, when in bright light, has a reddish tint. it is a VERY curly tangled mess! i hate how, no matter what i do, it gets tangled! thank goodness I'm going for a haircut on Friday!
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #45 
Sarada

Thanks Neelie...with 3 kids 3 and under I'm keeping it short :P
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #46 
purplemuffin

Awww I love any type of haircut, really. Some girls just look OUTSTANDING with short hair, really cute and spunky, and even elegant! But long hair is always great too, and it is also my boyfriend's preference because of my curly hair!

Here is my haircut right now! It's long and just recently dyed a nice mix of violets(darkest being more blue, lightest being more magenta)

I actually really like the color, in normal light it doesn't look 'crazy', it looks like dark red hair, sort of blue tone but.. it doesn't look like CRAZY COLLEGE GIRL, it can still be professional! Only when in sunlight does it really shine!! I love when I catch a glimpse of it in the corner of my eye, it's distracting and fun!

I used to straighten my hair everyday, but the older I get the more I realize how much my hair really represents me, and I like my hair how it is!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #47 
nochoramet

Wow I haven't been on this in FOREVER and loved reading through all the comments! I grew my hair out and then cut it AGAIN! But it was so hot, and I hate the way I look in ponytails so I went just a bit off my shoulders so it would be cooler. I used to have it super short. Neelie, your short hair is ADORABLE!!! I love it! but it's what makes you happiest and if long hair makes you happy, go for it! I forever can't decide on short or long. I really love vaygirls hair too! Mysquishy, your hair is beautiful long! Everyone looks so great on this forum :) Here's me with long hair (1st time&2nd time), short short hair, and my length now. (sorry that 2nd pic is so big O.o oops)

Last edited by nochoramet; 02-14-2014 at 05:47 AM.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #48 
zelilaa

@ nocho - I freaking <3 ur hair!! =P Espescially in the really short cut photo.
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #49 
nochoramet

:D thank you! i don't really like my hair, but you gave me the warm fuzzies about it haha. I'm not sure if I'll ever go that short again though D: just because i'm lazy and don't like to fix it every day like I had to when it was short.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #50 
vaygirl

I totally agree Nocho, that cut really suits you! Actually, they all suit you.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote