Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2010, 03:18 AM   #71 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

My favorite show is Supernatural. <3

But I also like True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Pawn Stars.. and that's actually about it.
My boyfriend watches some shows I like, but I don't let on too much. Heh. ;]
Mostly Lost Tapes.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #72 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeDiscoSuperfly View Post
My favorite show is Supernatural. <3

But I also like True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Pawn Stars.. and that's actually about it.
My boyfriend watches some shows I like, but I don't let on too much. Heh. ;]
Mostly Lost Tapes.
Supernatural is my #1 fav. show! For the season 5 premiere, we had a party with all of our friends that watch the show. I screen printed shirts for all of us too! The black and pink one was obviously mine, the rest were for the guys.

I ADORE Bobby. :D
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #73 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

^Those are AWESOME!! That's really cool. =D

I love Bobby too. But my favorites are Castiel and Dean, and Ruby in season 3 not season 4. lol!
My boyfriend got me hooked on SN.. and he is pissed I became instantly obsessed, he always states it's "his" show. He has a "bromance" wish Dean.. I call it a man crush but that offends him.
We were at the mall a few weeks ago and they had a Sam&Dean shirt, but not in my size. my boyfriend went back and asked the guy at the counter if the display one would be my size, and he said no but he loved that show and wished the shirt came in a man's size, and all he needed was a tshirt of Dean with the Impala. My boyfriend excitedly was like "me too, i LOVE Dean."
.. the counter guy is gay, and my poor boyfriend had no idea. the guy looked at him like "you do? "
Bwhahaha!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #74 
AngelicScars

Quote:
^Those are AWESOME!! That's really cool. =D

I love Bobby too. But my favorites are Castiel and Dean, and Ruby in season 3 not season 4. lol!
My boyfriend got me hooked on SN.. and he is pissed I became instantly obsessed, he always states it's "his" show. He has a "bromance" wish Dean.. I call it a man crush but that offends him.
We were at the mall a few weeks ago and they had a Sam&Dean shirt, but not in my size. my boyfriend went back and asked the guy at the counter if the display one would be my size, and he said no but he loved that show and wished the shirt came in a man's size, and all he needed was a tshirt of Dean with the Impala. My boyfriend excitedly was like "me too, i LOVE Dean."
.. the counter guy is gay, and my poor boyfriend had no idea. the guy looked at him like "you do? "
Bwhahaha!
Bahahahahaha!!! Awesome!

If I had to go with "hotness" it would be Sam. I have a friend that looks and acts JUST like Dean, so it's weird thinking he's hot. I've met Jensen waaaaay back when he was on a soap opera. He was sweet. :D

OH! And I had to put that design together, then draw it all out, then put the glue on the screen THEN print it. Took me FOREVER to make the design! LOL! But, it was totally worth it. ;)
Old 11-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #75 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
Bahahahahaha!!! Awesome!

If I had to go with "hotness" it would be Sam. I have a friend that looks and acts JUST like Dean, so it's weird thinking he's hot. I've met Jensen waaaaay back when he was on a soap opera. He was sweet. :D

OH! And I had to put that design together, then draw it all out, then put the glue on the screen THEN print it. Took me FOREVER to make the design! LOL! But, it was totally worth it. ;)
Awwe, I would LOVE to meet him! He always seems very real in interviews and stuff, so I'm glad he was sweet in person.

Wow, you designed it yourself? you did a really great job! if I saw it in a store I would have bought it on the spot!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #76 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Awwe, I would LOVE to meet him! He always seems very real in interviews and stuff, so I'm glad he was sweet in person.

Wow, you designed it yourself? you did a really great job! if I saw it in a store I would have bought it on the spot!
I actually found the design on a shirt on ebay. I got outbid so I studied the design and replicated it the best I could. It turned out pretty darn similar. :D
Old 11-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #77 
GravityKitty

My favorite show is The Venture Bros. and I also like The Office, the Daily Show, and the Colbert Report.

I used to watch Angry Beavers and Invader Zim, but those got canceled a long time ago =(
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #78 
goldfish11

i like hannah montana forever!!!
goldfish11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #79 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityKitty View Post
My favorite show is The Venture Bros. and I also like The Office, the Daily Show, and the Colbert Report.

I used to watch Angry Beavers and Invader Zim, but those got canceled a long time ago =(
I miss old nick shows. =[
they have a lot of them on netflix on instant que. =]
we watched rugrats and hey arnold on there, but I saw angry beavers.
OH and they had AHH! Real Monsters!

I LOVED that show.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #80 
GravityKitty

Yeah, I've been watching the Angry Beavers on netflix, pretty awesome.
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote