Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #1 
FloridaBettas239

Indian Almond Leave's Grade C

I have seen some question's about Indian almond leave's on some post around the site. And I just got an order in so I figured I would post some picture's..
I ordered them from amy on ebay I have been dealing with her for a couple year's, so here it is...
200 grams of indian almond leave's grade C

I put the money next to it so you can see the size... And these are grade C leave's because I like to make a lot of black water extract.. Anyway these grade C leaves are better than some grade A leaves I have seen before..

My bettas are so happy I was running low for a minute there, Now there all hooked up... These leaves are so good I can float them and let the male blow bubble nest.. Amy is the best...
FloridaBettas239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #2 
vaygirl

I buy them from her too (through aquabid though). She's great and the leaves work just fine. I have one leaf in Senor Fish's 6 gallon and it's already a medium brown. He's loving it, no more biting and he's healing up beautifully.

Last edited by vaygirl; 08-15-2010 at 07:34 PM.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 AM   #3 
FloridaBettas239

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
I buy them from her too (through aquabid though). She's great and the leaves work just fine. I have one leaf in Senor Fish's 6 gallon and it's already a medium brown. He's loving it, no more biting and he's healing up beautifully.
Yeah she is a good seller, I have got grade C leaves from her, that were better than some grade A leaves I got from someone else.
But yeah I first met amy threw the IBC and then once I found she was supplying almost all IBC member's. I started buying from her, I just dont like ordering from overseas because of the never know what your going to get or who your getting it from. So I find 2 or 3 people I can trust, By just doing review after review and asking IBC member's. Im not saying there is not more good seller's, you just got to watch who you deal with. Anyway back to the leave's, Yeah I get tired of waiting on the water to turn brown and release as much tannins as that little leaf can. So I brew some black water extract and when I pour some in there tanks, each fish come's alive there color's start coming out, it's almost like your fish changed a little in a couple min. The IAL leaves are the best....
I even put a couple in my tropical fish community to lower the PH of my well water and to release the natural tannins that is so help full to fish..
I think this is why I never have a problem with fin rot or anything is because my babies live with a leaf at all times... LOL
FloridaBettas239 is offline   Reply With Quote