Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #1 
bettalover2033

A YOUNG Female Betta.

HELLO EVERYONE, I have a red crowntail male and i was hoping to buy a crowntail female betta on aquabid or betty splendens. I dont like any of the bettas from bettysplendens. On bettysplendens there are no more females that i found. Then again i thought about the shipping and so much stress and i dont want to buy online because i dont want to have the betta shipped so far. At least if i buy from someone closer i dont have to worry about waiting so many days and the betta being as stressed as it would be if it came all the way from Thialand also its so hard to fine a good quality breeder or even nice looking females in my LPS.

So i know that giving away a betta is asking too much then i thought of asking someone from here because i know that everyone on here has had experience with bettas and knows how to take care of them and has maybe some females that they are willing to sell or (GIVE AWAY) some REALLY healthy bettas. Im sure that everyone on here with female bettas have all healthy bettas unless they just bought it from an LPS and the LPS weren't taking care of it.

So my question still stands: **(IS THERE ANYONE WILLING TO SELL OR GIVE AWAY [SPECIFICALLY A YOUNG CROWNTAIL OR VEILTAIL] FEMALE BETTA?)**

IF YES PLEASE PM ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE SHIPPING AND EVERYTHING ELSE
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #2 
Kokonoko

Hope you good luck, it sounds like a great idea. Just wanted to say that paypal is your best bets of setting payments and such. I have no idea what you would do for shipping or how? I'm not big on mailing stuff -.-;
Kokonoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #3 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokonoko View Post
Hope you good luck, it sounds like a great idea. Just wanted to say that paypal is your best bets of setting payments and such. I have no idea what you would do for shipping or how? I'm not big on mailing stuff -.-;
me either i want to take a risk but a big one:)
Old 08-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #4 
Adastra

You should contact Victoria (betty splendens) and ask about what females she has available--I would send her a photo of your male and ask her to look for one that would complement him best. She doesn't tend to advertise many females on her site, but in almost every page she leaves the option open for people to inquire about a related female.

Fish get shipped around all the time--all the fish in the fish store had to be shipped there--individual breeders take the time and care to package them well, after all, these are their babies. A breeder would be your best bet for a young girl that will go best with your male.
Adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #5 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
You should contact Victoria (betty splendens) and ask about what females she has available--I would send her a photo of your male and ask her to look for one that would complement him best. She doesn't tend to advertise many females on her site, but in almost every page she leaves the option open for people to inquire about a related female.

Fish get shipped around all the time--all the fish in the fish store had to be shipped there--individual breeders take the time and care to package them well, after all, these are their babies. A breeder would be your best bet for a young girl that will go best with your male.
thanks sounds like a plan but it it kind of hard because i dont want to buy online because of the shipping expenses]:
Old 08-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #6 
Sarada

I'd give you one if you lived here :P
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #7 
prettylittlefishy

Sarada, Ontario, if thats where "here" is, isn't far for me. :p
prettylittlefishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #8 
Sarada

yup but I'm much closer to Manitoba :P
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #9 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
I'd give you one if you lived here :P
thanks, but its okay:)
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #10 
MrVampire181

I find very young bettas at my PetCo....also I find pure whites and black but thats beside the point lol.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote