Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #1 
MrVampire181

Talking Bettas for sale?

Hey since I'm seeing more professional breeders on here I was just wondering if later I could get some quality fish from you guys? Thanks!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #2 
Bloodeath

I've been wondering this aswell... Or even Betta Trading hehe xD
Old 08-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #3 
marbledplakat

I just got back into breeding PK and HMPK. I'm looking for some fellow US breeders to talk to, buy from, trade with etc.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #4 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbledplakat View Post
I just got back into breeding PK and HMPK. I'm looking for some fellow US breeders to talk to, buy from, trade with etc.
Awesome, though you proabably wouldn't be interested in red VT's. Which making a pure bred line is my current project.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #5 
FloridaBettas239

I have a blue with some white fins halfmoon betta that need's a home soon.
He got beat up by a female during the breeding and when I came to my fish room the next day she had beat him from one side of that tank to the other, He must of came home late lol. Anyway when his fin's finish growing back he will be up for adoption... I am going to retire him I dont want to put him threw that anymore it was bad.. Anyway he is a good halfmoon for free just pay shipping fees.
Then I have my thailand bettas that I have.. 2) 10 gallon tanks with fry, from 2 different females, so theres not much inbreeding.. Anyway I am really starting a line not selling and the one's I sale I never have to ship they sell right here in town at my friends pet store... Anyway they go for $15.00 for a male and 10.00 for females plus you have to pay shipping and box fee... There will be a DOA
This wont be for a couple months, Also with the male for adoption will be ready in a couple months or less he will only be shipping I will buy the box and packing stuff for him... A Good home and 1.5 aquarium or bigger is a must or I will just keep him.. I dont need to get rid of him that bad...
But I was thinking of trying to supply people in the u.s with thailand quality fish. So they didn't have to pay the import fee's, Kind of like a bettysplendens type thing...
Old 08-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #6 
MrVampire181

Ya halfmoons need at least 1 gallon jars. But they don't need huge tanks because of their fins being big and heavy they don't swim around as much as lets say a VT.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:44 AM   #7 
Laurenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBettas239 View Post
I have a blue with some white fins halfmoon betta that need's a home soon.
He got beat up by a female during the breeding and when I came to my fish room the next day she had beat him from one side of that tank to the other, He must of came home late lol. Anyway when his fin's finish growing back he will be up for adoption... I am going to retire him I dont want to put him threw that anymore it was bad.. Anyway he is a good halfmoon for free just pay shipping fees.
Then I have my thailand bettas that I have.. 2) 10 gallon tanks with fry, from 2 different females, so theres not much inbreeding.. Anyway I am really starting a line not selling and the one's I sale I never have to ship they sell right here in town at my friends pet store... Anyway they go for $15.00 for a male and 10.00 for females plus you have to pay shipping and box fee... There will be a DOA
This wont be for a couple months, Also with the male for adoption will be ready in a couple months or less he will only be shipping I will buy the box and packing stuff for him... A Good home and 1.5 aquarium or bigger is a must or I will just keep him.. I dont need to get rid of him that bad...
But I was thinking of trying to supply people in the u.s with thailand quality fish. So they didn't have to pay the import fee's, Kind of like a bettysplendens type thing...
I think it would be awesome if breeders in the US could get together and make "thai quality" bettas available to each other without having to pay the enormous shipping fees and putting the fish through the stress of being shipped that far.
I just ordered my first breeding pair from bettysplendens--black ice butterflies and I'm hoping for a successful first spawn (and then we'll go from there lol). Depending on how many make it to adulthood I would definitely be interested in selling/trading with people on the forum.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:42 AM   #8 
Foxers

=O this is a good question, ive bin wondering too- i have a dream to have one betta of everytail. so far, CT, DT, and HM ^-^ and im located in maryland so i can easily buy from anyone in the states
Old 09-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #9 
1fish2fish

Florida.. let me know when that male is up for adoption. I might be interested in him.

Once I get a decent spawn I'll be offering the fry for sale here and my other forums first to try to get around Aquabid fees. Next year, around January or so, I should have some fry from my Melano Geno/MG pair that's coming in soon and fry from the guy in my Avatar and one of my females (should mainly be multicolors).
Old 09-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #10 
Laurenie

1fish, I would definitely be interested in the offspring of your melano pairing!
Closed Thread