Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #11 
karlhague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizandi View Post
ok, now I'm beginning to panic. He looks more bloated today than he did the other day, and he's not really swimming around w hole lot. He also doesn't seem to be hungry. I tried the pea, but he didn't eat it. Daphnia is nowhere to be found in my neighborhood.

The reason I'm freaking is because we're supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow for a week and I'm leaving him (and the rest of my menagerie) in the care of my pet sitter. I'm not sure what to tell her to do. I'm not her only customer and she has pets of her own, so I can't expect her to spend a whole lot of time on the fish. She really specializes in dogs and cats.

What can I do?

You can order freeze Dried/Frozen Daphnia on Ebay if the local pet stores/ Aquatic centers dont stock it,
karlhague is offline   Reply With Quote