Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #21 
CodeRed

I missed this so I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. So sorry ): You're the kick-butt queen of bettas around here DH, and we all know that this isn't something that you could've prevented. Something that struck so fast and... well, so disgustingly (x.x) couldn't really have been prevented, no matter how hard you tried. And you DID try, and then you tried again to help when you realized something was wrong. We all feel like we did something horribly, terribly wrong when one of ours die. It's natural. And it's something that most of the time wasn't our fault. This is one of those times.

Now, to FBA. Before you go around accusing DH of keeping her fish in tiny bowls, how about doing a little reconnaissance and maybe INVESTIGATING before you fling accusations around willy nilly. A simply investigation of DH's threads would bring up some videos she recently posted. Here you go, just for you (;

Napoleon, Rillian, and Gustav:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T59JWNH6sPI

Dumbo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQe3Y...eature=channel

Clypso and Oliver:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q0D...eature=channel

The Girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8-Q...eature=channel

Wolfie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH79-...eature=channel

There you go. NICE bowls, eh?
She keeps them in bowls and tanks complete with heaters, decorations, plants, and so on. In fact, any investigating at all would reveal that DH here is completely competent when it comes to her bettas, my bettas, his bettas, their bettas, and so on. She isn't a moderator here because she can tie her shoes (You CAN do that, right??? :PP). She's a mod because she knows her stuff and is kind in her posts to EVERYONE.

We're here for you, DH :P If it helps, all of US know that when it comes to betta keeping, you're the best of the best ^_^ Sorry about the loss, again, and hope things start looking up.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #22 
bloo97

FBA; I do think you should just drop it. No offence, but you aren't helping the situation. Saying you are not sorry for someone's loss of a betta is really rude. That didn't help to make DH feel any better. It probably made her feel like you don't care. I don't know DH either, but i think that would hurt someone's feelings. I, and probably all of the older members have seen people wh are rude like that and it doesn't help at all. If you want to give her help, be nice, and try to give helpfull comments in a nice way. Maybe tell her what you think, and not be mean about it.

Quote:
We're here for you, DH :P If it helps, all of US know that when it comes to betta keeping, you're the best of the best ^_^ Sorry about the loss, again, and hope things start looking up.
Couldn't have said it better myself. (:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #23 
Neelie

jesus, this thread has my blood boiling!!!!
if this was my forum, you, FBA, would be banned....

Quote:
ditto... your pretty much top on my list for advice seeking and your such a brill fish mom. grr how dare anyone doubt you, honestly...
Old 08-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #24 
vaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
She isn't a moderator here because she can tie her shoes (You CAN do that, right??? :PP).
I LOL'd.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #25 
bloo97

Quote:
Ditto. I think you should lay off, FBA.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #26 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
YOU tell him Vaygirl!!!! You know NOTHING about DH and for that matter talking to people and being part of commuity. You can't go judging people for their mistakes and the pics they take. I hate to name call, but you're being a big JERK!!!!!
Spunk! lol
Old 08-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #27 
prettylittlefishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
jesus, this thread has my blood boiling!!!!

ditto... your pretty much top on my list for advice seeking and your such a brill fish mom. grr how dare anyone doubt you, honestly...
Same, DH is like the Victoria Stilwell of Betta Keeping.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #28 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittlefishy View Post
same, dh is like the victoria stilwell of betta keeping.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK ALERT :33

xD
Old 08-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #29 
Learn To Fly

Really sorry for your loss, DH. He was a really beautiful fish! Don't listen to FBA and know it's not your fault.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #30 
JKfish

:( I'm sorry Doggy Hog, that really sucks. You're definately doing well by your other fish, hopefully whatever Raja had didn't spread to others.

FBA, you are being a first class *$$. Really, you are an adult, surely when you were growing up, SOMEONE taught you manners, no? Like others have said, research before making assumptions. Having the God darn guts to march into this thread and openly accuse someone you don't know (At all) of caring for her bettas badly is just wrong. We're in a FISH forum, and as such it's alright to assume even an average member here would know how to properly care for fish. I honestly don't understand how you can even assume it's alright to come to this forum acting all high and mighty. I suggest you get over yourself before making too many more posts for fear of your membership here ending badly... (Oh, also, keep in mind you are on a forum that is child friendly and has lots of teens and younger. A good ammount of the posters here are going to be young-ish)

Last edited by JKfish; 08-25-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Closed Thread