Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #1 
Drift

Thumbs up That fish place sale :O!

To all my fellow PA and nothern MD fish enthusiasts. The Fish Place/ That Pet Place is having an inventory clearance Sept 1-30th and then a Customer Appreciation sale Oct 2-3.

I just got a flier from them in the mail.
The 5 gallon Mini-Bow is on sale for $21.99. I 'm going to nab one first thing in the morning. There's other things on sale too, select light fixtures, gravel, brine shrimp. I also have 30% off 1 aquatic/pet item, 20% off fish and plants, and 5% entire order for international talk like a pirate day (Sept 19th) no exceptions.

Oct 2-3 has 15% off select Perfecto aquariums, stands, and canopies. 25% off Aquarium livestock, and a bunch of other pet/reptile sale items.
I'm sure I will be there every other weekend as it's what I usually do just to waste my time. Their fish room is like a free mini aquarium trip. Haha!

Might not be the best of sales, but I need some plants galore and 2 5 gallon tanks so I'm super excited and wanted to share with some people who live locally and might get the chance to get out that way.

There's a whole bunch of other things you can do out in Lancaster too if you wanted to make a day trip out of it. The outlet are near-ish, and Park City ( a large mall).

I'll stop sounding like a saleswoman now.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #2 
doggyhog

AAhh!!

Don't post these, I don't need more tanks. LOL I just went there the other week too!!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #3 
JaspersANGEL

Oh sweet, to bad I just bought a 5g. tank today at walmart, but it's an acrylic tank and it's very pretty (like the shape).

And I wish we had those stores here in Ont., we need better betta varieties *lol*. But I think I found a great betta fish deeler/breader *I dunno what to call her, I doubt she breeds any* near here..so I'm ok now. But u guys get all the nice shops!!
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #4 
Drift

DH- Dooooo it. ;) Just kidding. I'm definitely nabbing two new 5 gallons. Like I said, I always go there. I rarely buy anything, but I love to look around, and I have been waiting for more Willow leaf hygro to be in stock. :) They only had a few little stalks last time. :(

Jasper- Come visit the states! We could do a tour of the US best Aquarium stores. ;) You can actually order off of their website. Not sure if it the savings will be the same on there.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote