Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #31 
1fish2fish

LOL.. I don't really want anything that can kill me. I definitely want horses but I'm going to try my best not to get killed by them.

Nice dogs! My tastes usually don't run that rare. I would love to have a British Alaunt but I don't know if you can buy them outside of the UK at the moment as the breed is being resurrected and most specimens are kept to breed (and I don't want to breed dogs). I also want a Dogo Argentino and perhaps a Cane Corso. Most of the other dogs I want are standard breeds: Boxer, Standard Poodle, Great Dane, Rottweiler, French Bulldog, Olde English Bull Dogge... and the almighty Pit mix.. which is what my current dog is :) I love bully breeds. I want to eventually get into weight pull, agility, therapy work, and dock diving with my future dogs. My current girl can't do any of that because she ruptured a disc in her spine... no dog sports allowed for her.

I have a whole zoo of animals. I probably won't own them all at once though LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #32 
prettylittlefishy

My dogs have formed a "pack" so to speak and my tiny Bichon is the leader of it believe it or not!! Its so cute seeing him lead them around my forested fenced in backyard. I've got close to 50 bird feeders and using teamwork I cant tell you how many poor birdies have fallen to my might pack lol. The Singing Dog gets kinda wild... Inca Orchid needs sunblock because they have no fur lol.
prettylittlefishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #33 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittlefishy View Post
Mostly VERY RAEE and EXPENSIVE dog breeds, my Peruvian Inca Orchid pushed $2000... I also have a Lagotto Romagnolo, a Puli, a NG Sing Dog, 2 American Bulldogs, Bichon Frise, Golden Retriever, Akita Inu, Alaskan Malamute, Karelian Bear Dog.
I thought you didn't have the Akita yet?? And what happened to the Newfoundland, your baby? D: I'm confused?
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #34 
prettylittlefishy

Akita i got from the shelter a while ago. Newfoundland - I dont have I prolly just said that because I want one lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #35 
prettylittlefishy

Wont let me edit. -.- I started wanting the akita when I saw him, and finally decided to get him. Now that I have him I'm looking for a newfie.. I've told so many people I have one because I want one so bad. LOL.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #36 
JKfish

*drools* You have just listed almost all the dog breeds and then some that I want to get... The only two you didn't list were the basenji and the whippet. You lucky, lucky person.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #37 
CodeRed

I'm still confused >_< You said 5 days ago you had 2 American bulldogs, a Newfoundland, a Bichon, an Alaskan Malamute and a Golden Retriever. When did you get the Peruvian Inca Orchid, Lagotto Romagnolo, a Puli, a NG Sing Dog, Akita Inu, and a Karelian Bear Dog??? I'm sorry if I sound rude, but this is starting to sound... a little fishy :S
Old 08-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #38 
prettylittlefishy

I don't like basenji, one bit me - when I was 4.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #39 
prettylittlefishy

I've always had those dogs bud. I think I listed them.. I can assure you it was probably a freeze up in my keyboard, I may forget snakes but not my dogs.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #40 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittlefishy View Post
Nooooooooooo I love my froggies as much as I love my herp collection. I also have a few corn snakes, milk, captive garters, cally kings, a boa, a passed away burm, ball python, chinese water dragon, a morbidly obeise beardie, pacman frogs, african sideneck turtles, russian tortoise, 3 leopard geckos, a 10 year old veiled chameleon, chubby frogs, alligator snapping turtle (whom I am currently building an enclosure for, he outgrew his current on with a kiddie pool!) an uromastyx, an anole group tank, gosh so many reptiles. Most are rescues. Before you critizise I've got the funds available and plenty of space. Just me and my wife in a 7 bedroom 8 bathroom house. Got a koi pond and 314314 bird feeders outside too, with a chipmunk who literally doesn't leave my deck. Oooooh and a very old iguana. 2 cats (a siamese cat and a mutt cat) and a few dogs. 2 American bulldogs, a Newfoundland (my baby<3), a Bichon, an Alaskan Malamute and a Golden Retriever.

I had a caiman and 2 snakeheads, but new laws ordered them to be euthanized.

Not listed
Look, I don't try to be antagonizing, but I consider myself an intelligent human being and when facts don't add up I start getting suspicious. If you're being truthful I'm sorry, but I don't like being lied to. How about we settle this and you take some pictures of your animals? That would end this fair and square, and I'll say I'm sorry.