1. What type of plant?
Red anubias, java moss and java fern.
2. What type of lighting do you use?
Just an aquarium light on the hood.
3. Do you add extra plant nutrients into the water?
Sometimes. Usually no. They live fine!
1. What type of plant? ---Hornwort, Cabomba, Java Ferns, Anubias Nana.
2. What type of lighting do you use? ---None. I have a bright room.
3. Do you add extra plant nutrients into the water? ---None. But they're all growing :)
Marimo moss ball
(lol...I just pictured it throwing it's leaves out like a sword, then rippling in the water like jello....xD...uuu..>.> Don't mind me, i'm being weird.)
I use API plant food....but I need to get something else with more nutrients to add, the amazon is turning brown.
1. What type of plants? Java fern, red wendtii crypts, water wisteria, anubias nana, anubias lanceolota, amazon sword, dwarf sagittaria.
2. What type of lighting do you use? Daylight flourescents, I have both marineland bulbs (Eclipses and my 10 gallon) and a Nutrigrow bulb (16 gallon). There's a 9 watt daylight bulb in Tango's 5 gallon that came with the tank.
3. Two of my tanks have Ecocomplete substrate and the rest I use liquid Flourish. Though not as often as I probably should. I probably end up using it once a month. I have pond snails in all my tanks too.