Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #21 
naturegirl243

I found the camera it fell under my bed lol,I got two girls today both crowntails.We decided my moms oldest Luna ia not going in the tank she recently has been super stressed for no reason and just does not look good.She also just got fin rot somehow.I took pictures of the tank(the 10 gal. not the smaller ones) too so here are the new girls the blue one bit me lol, and the other bi color? is super fat and is more shy towards people the bi color was harder to get a picture of so hers is not that great, but you can see how fat she is.The tank is getting one more hiding spot in it which is in another tank right now.I also have a big crazy plant I might put in there.
Attached Images

naturegirl243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #22 
naturegirl243

Update!

Ok so the tank is done cycleing and my girls are in the tank well the two CT females are, the veiltail female we have shared for the last couple months sadly died.I have no clue what happened too her but she was dead for a couple days before I found her in the tank so she was really gross looking it almost looks like her stomach exploaded? So R.I.P Star.So I decided to go look at the petsmart females to replace her spot and I don't know if anyone remembers me talking about a little white female a couple months ago well she was STILL THERE and so was another one who I think was from the same spawn.I think they look like twins.There was also a cute orange one but she was extremly bloated she was friendly though I just did not want to take a chance so I got the twins but who knows if she is ther in 2 week or so I might get her and see how she does.The new ones are both VT and one has more blue in her eyes then the other and one has a more rounded head then the other I still can't tell them apart really lol.So my tank has 4 in it the twins are pretty attached the one likes to just follow the other one around the blue CT female who does not have name is deffinatly the dominant one she kind of bosses the others around the great thing is even when I first added them there was no fighting or nipping now that they are used to it the only nipping is the blue CT putting the others in place the blue CT's favorite is the other CT that hides alot but has finally started showing her face tonight,since they lived next to each other since I got them.I have a good pic of one of the new females I took I will upload soon but I have to go to bed very soon they look the same so the one picture will do I will have to take some of them all together I do have pictures of them floating in there cups in the tank.Thats it for now I am a little worried about feeding time the others don't seem to notice it's time to eat but the fat blue CT is always out so she eats way to much I am thinking I canm scoop her up and feed her in a cup and then feed the others and let her out?
naturegirl243 is offline   Reply With Quote