Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #21 
BettaLover101

Yup he built it in one day, i was soo impressed. Now my red VT Houdini has built one too and its sooo thick. I was like oh my goodness, good job guys.
BettaLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #22 
bettalover2033

Wow you have your self some good pairs!
(if you were to breed:/
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #23 
BettaLover101

Yup. R2D2 has built a giant bubble nest now taking up more than one side of his tank. I still haven't found a good girlie for R2D2 or a nice male for Blayze. I'll upload some new pictures of my male's bubble nests soon since Houdini has also made a nice thick bubble nest.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #24 
Jayy

I love the red female. She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #25 
ANHEL123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover101 View Post
I have two new bettas now and I love them both so dearly. I was at Big Al's yesterday buying some new supplies and my mom said that she wanted to start a tank or tetras. She picked out 5 neons and 2 blue............ They are so little its funny looking at them compared to all my bigger fish. Anyways, I quickly skimmed over the bettas there thinking that they wouldn't have anything too interesting when I saw him.... the most amazing betta I have ever seen. He is a steel blue HM betta and his name is R2D2.

Then as we were paying, my mom spotted a HUGE red VT and she just had to buy him and he is now in his old little tank and his name is Elmo.
(I'll take pictures of Elmo a little later and post them on this thread.)

She then spots some little bags with bettas in them behind the counter, slightly out of the way, and she asked the lady who was bagging our fish if they were for sale and of course YES! So I walked over and oh my goodness I found a red marble HMPK. I'm kind of second guessing myself though because the people who sold my him said that he was a guy but to me he looks like a girl so I'm gonna need some opinions from all you helpful people. I tried looking for the little white dot that all the females have but I can't find one on him, it doesn't really help that his fins cover that spot most of the time. Unforunately, he/she still doesn't have a name so hopefully once I get a gender then I will be able to think of a name.

OMG They are so gorgeous. I am so happy when bettas saved from the store
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #26 
BettaLover101

Thanks, I'm actually going out now to check out some LFSs since they got their new bettas in today. I'll let you guys know if I get any additions. :)