Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-12-2010, 06:19 AM   #1 
Waterbottle2

Kahoots

Hey guys I'm not an employee of Kahoots or anything but I've just gotta come out and say that if you have one near you, you should DEFINETELY check it out. I've probably been to about 4 different kahoots stores and they have ALL been awesome.

We used to even drive 45mins to go to a kahoots lol. Luckily now there is one 15 minutes away we are so happy.
Everytime I go into the aquatic section of kahoots and look at the fish the water is SUPER clean (and this is at EVERY kahoots i've been to! Seems like its just part of the company) When I say clean I mean the fish tanks look like they have just been filled with fresh water its awesome.

The bettas
I have never seen stores keep the betta cups so clean. I actaully have never seen any waste in the betta cups I think they change them daily or something. I actaully avoid buying bettas from here because i'd rather save one from terrible conditions than from good ones lol.

The other animals
The other animals there even the birds from what i've seen are hand raised. You can pet the bunnies and guinea pigs I've actaully made friends with one of the ladies who works there and she lets me take one of the conyers (probably not spelled correctly ) out by myself lol.

If you are lucky enough to have a kahoots near you check it out!!
Waterbottle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #2 
nochoramet

That sounds like an awesome place! I've never seen/heard of them so I don't think they have them in Alabama
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #3 
Waterbottle2

yeah i think they are only in certain areas which is sad. I'm going to stop shopping at petco and petsmart altogether and support somewhere that cares about the fish and other animals.

Not saying all petsmarts and petcos dont but mine around here SUCK.
Waterbottle2 is offline   Reply With Quote