Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-15-2010, 12:45 PM   #21 
Alex09

I use hikari :/ I though that was supposed to be the good one. Oh well. i still feed my fish tropical flakes and bloodworms as well so that should help. When the hikari runs out i will probably get something else. Thanks for the suggestions.

EDIT: I just looked at the ingredients (petco site - its where I got the food) and this is what I got...
Quote:
Hikari Betta Bio-Gold
20 g
SKU: 887544
Fish meal, wheat flour, milt meal, Antarctic krill meal, gluten meal, clam meal, cuttlefish oil, soybean meal, enzyme, garlic, monosodium glutamate, dl-methionine, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, biotin, inositol, niacin, choline chloride, folic acid, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, aluminum hydroxide.
?

Last edited by Alex09; 09-15-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Alex09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #22 
JKfish

I've heard that a good filter for 3 gallons or less would be the Red Sea Nano filter. It supposed to have an adjustable flow
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote