Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #21 
purplemuffin
Member
 
purplemuffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central Texas
Maybe he didn't fertilize them right and wants to try again?
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #22 
vaygirl
Member
 
vaygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Middlesex County, NJ
You have GOT to calm down. :P

Walk away from them and do what Mr Vampire said. Come back every hour and just check on them. Maybe they just need privacy.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #23 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
You have GOT to calm down. :P

Walk away from them and do what Mr Vampire said. Come back every hour and just check on them. Maybe they just need privacy.
Lol sorry! well ive got TONS of pics also MORE EGGS AND HES PUTTING THEM IN THE NEST!!

There are like 6 eggs coming out at once now:)

Should i start my Brine Shrimp hatchery?

There are lots of eggs and he has most of them in the nest=D
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:34 PM   #24 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
There is 7-9 eggs per embrace!

And they have been embracing about 18-20 times. too much math lol

Should i start my Brine Shrimp hatchery?

Last edited by bettalover2033; 09-18-2010 at 04:36 PM.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #25 
MrVampire181
Member
 
MrVampire181's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
There is 7-9 eggs per embrace!

And they have been embracing about 18-20 times. too much math lol

Should i start my Brine Shrimp hatchery?
Start it as soon as all fry have hatched.

Finally!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #26 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
Start it as soon as all fry have hatched.

Finally!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Okay i will start it as soon as i see them:)

And thanks! i know its amazing to see the embrace in person!

Im so excited!!:)

When should they hatch?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #27 
MrVampire181
Member
 
MrVampire181's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Colorado
Somtime tomorrow. If they hatch late don't freak he wouldve eaten them if they werent fertile.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #28 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
Somtime tomorrow. If they hatch late don't freak he wouldve eaten them if they werent fertile.
Okay i wont.

Im kind of nervous and excited adn a bunch more emotions right now. Im mostly over excited and scared that im going to do something horrible.
(I dont know if i should be excited or scared)! I know i have to try to relax!

Mr Vamp, how did you react to your first spawn ever? What was the first thing you did when you seen fry?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #29 
MrVampire181
Member
 
MrVampire181's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
Okay i wont.

Im kind of nervous and excited adn a bunch more emotions right now. Im mostly over excited and scared that im going to do something horrible.
(I dont know if i should be excited or scared)! I know i have to try to relax!

Mr Vamp, how did you react to your first spawn ever? What was the first thing you did when you seen fry?
I just jumped up and down goin BOOOYA!!!! Hehe. Just be excited. I doubt you'll do anything wrong....don't worry you WILL lose fry, if it's your fault or not. Just feed them good food, give them clean water everyday and give them tons of room to grow (at least 10 gallons for a small spawn of 50 or less, and a 20 gallon for anything larger).
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #30 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
I just jumped up and down goin BOOOYA!!!! Hehe. Just be excited. I doubt you'll do anything wrong....don't worry you WILL lose fry, if it's your fault or not. Just feed them good food, give them clean water everyday and give them tons of room to grow (at least 10 gallons for a small spawn of 50 or less, and a 20 gallon for anything larger).
Okay. Just on little question,
which way is the safest way to do water changes?

How many fry did you have on your first successful spawn?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.