Betta Fish Forum banner

Camboba Anyone?

550 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TharBePirates 
#1 ·
I went to petco to do some returns and pick up some Seachem Prime since I finally ran out of those fizzy de-clorinator tabs. Apparently they're having a deal on aquatic plants, buy 2 get 1 free. I didn't have the coin nor the space to get 3 plants, but at $2.99 I found some Camboba in the one plant tank that didn't have dead and dying fish in it.

The thing is, I don't know much about Camboba. The stuff I have is yellow Camboba apparently. I know it needs a more light than the low light stuff, so I put it in a place to that it can soak up a lot of light as well as diffuse light for my nana. Gyarados LOVES it. He's a big scaredy cat and I've been slowly moving/adding onto his decor so he has lots of hiding/lounging spots. The Camboba works well in that aspect.

Is there anything else I need to know about Camboba? Can it go in an unfiltered tank? I had to cut my bunch in half to fit my tank, so I gave the bottom half to Jeffery. It's just floating on top, since I wasn't quite sure if the clippings absolutely needed to be planted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.