Betta Fish Forum banner

Saw the craziest thing!

1K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  doggyhog 
#1 ·
My boyfriend went to the petstore we use to get crickets for our reptiles, and he decided to go scan through the fish section to see what they had(apparently he wanted to surprise me by getting a fish and keeping it at home until I got back from school :3)

But oh goodness! Someone in the fishbowl making industry is apparently trying to compete with the large tanks available... For sale in the fish section was a 10 gallon fish bowl! O_O They apparently had up to 20 gallon in the traditional drum bowl style...lol! Sort of funny, I don't know WHERE they are getting them, can't find anything that size online. Maybe someone local just really likes fish bowls but wants bigger ones? :lol: They came with lids too, that was pretty cool. I can't wait til I go back home, I'll take a picture for ya if they still have them!

#7 ·
That's so crazy, haha.

#10 ·
Lol! That would be something! I don't get why you'd really want a 10 gallon bowl :hmm:.

#19 ·
where might one get a tank like that?

#12 ·
I'd rather keep a well-lit rectangular tank over a clunky bowl any day. :)

Just saying, I understand your point. xD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.