Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #1 
DragonFish

A Strange Betta Dream...

LOL, just kind of felt like sharing...;P

Well, apart from dreaming about stocking(which is what I did at work for the most part last night xD) I had a strange little dream about my first betta, Sasuke. He passed away almost a year ago(which was, and still is, very upsetting....he was very special to me...), but I dreamt that he was still alive...that instead of dying, he beat the odds and got over his bad bacterial infection and was happy and well. I was taking pictures of him, he was flaring, and we were playing the "finger game" and everything....

I just thought it was odd...xD I've dreamt about pets who have passed before, but never about a fish...especially suddenly so long after he passed.
So, anyone else ever dream about a special fish whos passed? So I don't feel so crazy here? xD Lol, or perhaps any other pets who have passed on...?
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #2 
nochoramet

Yeah, I keep dreaming that Fishy and Frusciante were still alive... they just passed a few weeks ago and God those fish were so special to me. I'm sure you know who Fishy is, I adopted him from Vikki back in Feb? And Fru was a little guy I fell in love with on AB. I have crazy dreams about them. Like, I dreamed that Fishy never got sick so I had bought him a whole tank to himself and I dreamed that I finally got Fru to stop tailbiting and his tail got soooo long... so no you aren't crazy. I've dreamed about other pets that have passed as well.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #3 
DragonFish

Awww, yeah, I remember them both I think :'( I'm so sorry for your losses, I've had a few more recently as well-hugs-
Ahh, good to know I'm now going nuts though ^^;
Old 09-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #4 
nochoramet

-hugs back- I love all my fishies but those 2 were something special. Of course it's my luck they're the 2 that die early.

Hehe, you actually said "Ahh, good to know I'm now going nuts though ^^;"

so you ARE going nuts?? xD
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #5 
Adastra

I wish I encountered the memories of my past fish in betta dreams. Mine are just odd. The last betta one I remember involved me somehow being in Jamie Lee Curtis' living room, talking about her collection of sparkly hairclips (wtf? she barely has any hair, why would she need hair clips), and then I stole her betta, which was on the coffee table in an unheated bowl. Apparently I rescue bettas in my sleep.
Adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #6 
DragonFish

Ahh, I know what you mean. Theres always those really special fish....its the worse when you loose those...

....LOL, apparently I am now o__o; Dang typo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
I wish I encountered the memories of my past fish in betta dreams. Mine are just odd. The last betta one I remember involved me somehow being in Jamie Lee Curtis' living room, talking about her collection of sparkly hairclips (wtf? she barely has any hair, why would she need hair clips), and then I stole her betta, which was on the coffee table in an unheated bowl. Apparently I rescue bettas in my sleep.
....LOL, thats hilarious!! xDD
Haha, I've had other betta dreams before....it was actually a dream that got me into betta keeping ;) But they're usually not THAT strange...xD

Last edited by DragonFish; 09-23-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #7 
Strigiformes

I dreamed my cat was back.. I was looking at a photo of him then he came out of the photo and was alive
Strigiformes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #8 
Betta Slave

I had a dream about Augie. :P We had a conversation about muffins...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #9 
CodeRed

I had a weird dreams where bettas didn't need to be kept in water... I had them in a tank with a garter snake o.o; A couple actually, lol. I woke up and thought it was true, until I saw my fish XD I was confused.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #10 
Jupiter

I've had dreams about my pets (fictional or real) dying, but never of them coming back.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote