Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #11 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
I had a dream about Augie. :P We had a conversation about muffins...
Lol!!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #12 
DragonFish

ROFL, Oh, what I'd give to have a conversation about muffins with my fish.
Where they actually talked back xD

Haha, okay, I have a story actually...
So, with my dream about Sasuke in mind I headed off to work...went looking through the bettas, as usual(my co-workers have gotten used to me doing this xD)and...well...
You all know where this is going, right? xDD
Yup yup. number 3 had been ninjaed into the house ;P LOL

But when I saw him....there was just no way I could leave him. He was almost the spitting image of Sasuke, except this guy is a really young(hes sooooo tiny!)RT/HM. But hes has the same blue/teal coloring, same jet black head, and red-sih eyes of Sasuke. I took one look at him and that was it....LOL, he was mine.

The funniest part though was when I asked my manager if I could bring him back with me while I ate lunch, and she didn't even bat an eyelash xDD She joked and asked me if he behaved himself during lunch when I came back in too...xDD I LOVE working with fish people <3
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #13 
nochoramet

Awww! That's awesome!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #14 
DragonFish

Hehe, I'm soooooooo excited!! Hes so much like a young, RT/HM version of Sasuke...I'm just so happy I spotted him!!
Not sure what to name him though..LOL, I'm stuck between calling him Sasuke the 2nd and Kurt(Nightcrawler, X-men) xD
Anyway...Pics!! xD Lol

Heres Sasuke...

And heres my new guy

See the resemblance?!(though Sasuke was a bit teal-er)xD <3
Old 09-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #15 
nochoramet

Whoah! It looks exactly like him!! That's pretty crazy xD
He's gorgeous :D
And idk about the names, I'm stuck on my own as well.. got one coming next week from AB that I don't know what to name.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:30 AM   #16 
DragonFish

LOL, I know right?! The only real differences are that Sasuke was a little teal-er(though the flash tended to bring out his teal more in pictures, if I recall) and that Sasuke was(obviously)much older and more warn then my new guy. And of course that Sasuke was a VT...xD But, yeah. Otherwise, exactly the same! They even share the same grumpy little expression xD LOL
It was the weirdest thing....there was just this instant connection when I saw this guy on the shelf. I'd seen a few other VTs that looked like Sasuke...but the way this guy in particular looked at me when I picked up his cup and looked him over...I don't even know how to explain it. My brain just said "OMG, OMG, its Sasuke!"....and that was it xD Haha, perhaps its his reincarnation!!
Old 09-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #17 
purplemuffin

Aww this is so reminding me of a show I watch.. King of the Hill(so awesome btw). I swear, if I had that experience, that new fish would be named Buckley!

:) In the show, Luanne has this boyfriend, Buckley, but he ends up dying in an propane explosion in their version of walmart...throughout the series he keeps reappearing to her in dream visions with little tiny angel wings XD Still causing her trouble even after he was gone!

But that's just me hahaha, I realize this wouldn't be a good name if you hadn't seen the show, it wouldn't be as cute/fun :,) Oh well, I hope you come up with a fun name for him! I like the name Kurt. Nightcrawler is awesome!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:44 AM   #18 
DragonFish

LOL, Oh I've watched King of the Hill for years xDD Haha, I remember all that!! Gosh, its been so long since I saw those episodes though...LOL

Though I've definitely decided I either want to name him Sasuke or Kurt(Nightcrawler is the BEST!!<333 Yeah..I'm a HUGE X-men fangirl/geek xD)Haha, I'll have to ask my friend tomorrow...I'll make her decide for me ;P LOL
Old 09-24-2010, 03:14 AM   #19 
nochoramet

Maybe it is! I mean, there was a Smaug reincarnation... maybe it's Sasuke's turn? They even have the little blue beard on their cheeks!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:11 AM   #20 
ashleyy

My betta hasn't passed. But I had a dream that mines did die, and he came back to life and gave live birth.....

In my dream I was going around to everyone saying, " my male betta gave birth!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it?!?!!?!"

hahaha. oh my.
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote