I was thinking about joining the IBC to get the real solid advice on stock once I had this project a bit more solidified. Also thats not preaching hun I meant whiny posts that aren't helpful at all. You offered solid advice that I'm taking into serious consideration c: . The reason I put off the start date for the actual breeding for almost a year is so I could do a lot of in depth research to get the best results possible with as little heartache.
I am prepared to cull as well - severely. I understand that only a very very few of the spawn [if any at times] will be good for continuing the line. I knew this when I decided on this project and am prepared for it and to do it humanely.
Thank you c: I'll be sure to keep updates on plans and of course when I get the starter parents to begin the project.