Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #1 
blumunki87

Exclamation Clancey's new home

So I got a betta last tuesday, and my mom bought me one of those rinky dinky walmart tanks with no heater or anything useful... clancey doesn't seem to like this tank and while my old betta snoopy had no issues, this water seems too cold for him. so I plan on finding the few extra bucks to get him a new tank tonight, and I want to get the filter and heater for it, but my questions are as follows.

if i get the new tank, how long does the filter have to run before i can put clancey in it.

and

as far as i am aware, clancey is still not eating, should i try a different food. .. i love this little guy already and i do not want him to die because he won't eat what i have.

any assistance will be wonderful, also what are the price ranges for live plants... or what could i substitute, because i've been reading that plastic is bad... so what else could i use if i don't want to use live?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to do this right and you guys all seem way out of my league for this.
blumunki87 is offline   Reply With Quote