Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #1 
CoyDahlia

My little guy needs a new home! (South Bay Area, California)

Unfortunately, I need to re-home my blue/green boy (pictured to the left, and below). I'm re-homing him for free (unless you want him shipped), with all his stuff. I've got a 2.5g tank, filter, heater, lots of plants (as you can see), test kit, food, one extra filter, etc. Feel free to ask questions, but it should all be in the pictures below. Please ignore the "butterfly" on his tub; he is clearly not a butterfly. :P

He is a fin biter (hence all the plants, in an effort to soothe him), and his tank has a bit of a green algae growth problem (probably due to the bulb, which is after-market) but the new large plant has reduced that a lot.

I'd rather he go to someone who knows a bit about betta, rather than a random off craigslist.

*This post is posted with the approval of Moderator Romad because I don't have enough posts to post in the classifieds
CoyDahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #2 
kr1st3n

I would if I had the tank space. Is there any particular reason you need to rehome? Do you have anyone you know personally that might be interested in taking him in?
kr1st3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:20 PM   #3 
CoyDahlia

No one I know wants him, hence posting here.
CoyDahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:26 PM   #4 
kr1st3n

I wouldn't be able to take the fish, but I'd be all for those plants if you'd be willing to separate them from the tank.
kr1st3n is offline   Reply With Quote