Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #1581 
purplemuffin

Cut and colored my hair on a whim today! Feels fresh and new..over 12 inches chopped off! Sadly my hair is too processed to be given to locks of love, so it was sort of a waste of hair, but oh well. I had never planned on getting it that long..it just sort of grew too much lol!

But it's SHORT now!!

This crazy picture of me shows how long it was before..and that's my hair when I haven't straightened it..So imagine like, 4 more inches on that hair there LOL and that's how long it was! I feel like I just lost 10 pounds..just from hair!

Last edited by purplemuffin; 12-04-2011 at 02:32 AM.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #1582 
Sakura8

Purple, I love the color of your hair! You look good with it long AND with it short.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #1583 
ManInBlack2010

i've mentioned a few other places that i train dogs for a living and wanted to show you some pictures (these are all before i colored my hair red, lol) I train personal dogs/ AKC compitition obedience, rally, agility/ Schutzhund (a german dog sport involving obedience, tracking and protection)/ and dogs for Military and Law Enforcement purposes (patrol dogs, narcotics/explosives dogs)

Me and my project 'Izzy vom Landheim BH' at our last trial:

And a few pics of me in training to be a Schutzhund Helper, this is a male that one of our trainers owns, Bannock vom Mittlewest SchH3

ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #1584 
Sakura8

ManInBlack, that's awesome! I've always found agility to be absolutely entrancing to watch and the fact that you help train law enforcement dogs is incredible. By the way, I love your hair in the last pic. It adds to the intensity of the scene.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #1585 
trilobite

Wow awesome pictures ManInBlack! I love seeing working GSDs. I've always wanted to do schutzhund! but theres no training places near me and in nz we can only do it if we have a recognized schutzhund breed...I have a border collie.
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #1586 
Sakura8

Border collies are awesome dogs. I fostered a deaf border collie for a short time and he was a great dog. His only problem was he needed to be with other dogs so he could learn how to act. With us, he was starting to act like a cat. o.O
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #1587 
doggyhog

I LOVE the pics ManInBlack! They are awesome! I've always wanted a GSD but I am pretty allergic so that just wouldn't work. LOL
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #1588 
ManInBlack2010

thanks everyone! i absolutely love my job! the only down fall is all the boyfriends i've had find the fact that i train and often times house dogs trained to attack on comand rather unsettling and intimidating *facepalm*

@trilobite i believe with a border collie you could atleast get the BH, the obedience/temperment test - i think i know someone that has done this, it's really a shame they don't open it up to more breeds :P

@Sakura, i love my hair in the last pic too, lol
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 PM   #1589 
Sakura8

ManInBlack, someday though, you'll find a dog lover boyfriend who totally understands what you do and loves that you do it. :D Someday soon.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #1590 
ManInBlack2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
ManInBlack, someday though, you'll find a dog lover boyfriend who totally understands what you do and loves that you do it. :D Someday soon.
dear god i hope so, lol