Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #1621 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
That is so cute Pitluvs!! Your daughter is lucky to have a dog as a protector. :)
I think it's the other way around most days, my dog is a wimp But for the sake of her reputation, I tell people she protects the baby. Either way, I protect them both!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #1622 
doggyhog

Other people don't know that. LOL Even though she is a wimp I doubt people will mess with her because pitties get such a bad rap. :(
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #1623 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
Other people don't know that. LOL Even though she is a wimp I doubt people will mess with her because pitties get such a bad rap. :(
Very much so :( Wish people knew how they really are, wimps but heroes when the moment requires one. Actually I joke and say my dog would help a robber move the TV if hot dogs were involved :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #1624 
Eddie1KRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
Hi, I'm Pitluvs, the one who drools and oogles all the guy's photos with dogs, especially Pitbulls haha Thanks for posting!

----------------

I posted this in my About Me thread but I'll post here as well. I wish I had more photos of me and my dog though... but I do have one of my mini me and her protector :)
Hahahaha Thanks :) I think after this guy, I'm a pit owner for life.
I should take him out for more rides in the car. He may just be the magnet I need!
I'll have to look around a bit to catch the oogling, but that is too funny! I think we all do that here and there candidly hahahha ;)

Thanks to you as well for the great pics! What a cool looking dog you have. You 3 really should take a pic together and put it up in here :)
Eddie1KRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #1625 
Eddie1KRR

Quote:
Very much so :( Wish people knew how they really are, wimps but heroes when the moment requires one. Actually I joke and say my dog would help a robber move the TV if hot dogs were involved :)
ROFL

So true!

They do love ppl, or most do. I know Tyson does. But they are smart, Iv'e seen mine step up a couple times when he knew I was not comfortable with the person and hold them in place. (I used to keep him at my shop, so lots of foot traffic) He knew out of the million ppl that came in, when there was one I didn't like, and held him at the door. I don't know how really. I'm guessing he read my expression?

But, in the end, I think you are right pitluvs, if they pulled out a snack, it all goes out the window and they are pals lol.

Last edited by Eddie1KRR; 12-14-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Eddie1KRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #1626 
ThePearlFish

Sakura- This was from a few pages back but I never caught it and wanted to comment of the Warhorse Horse/Lion King posters you took pics of. Thanks!! :D The Lion King is my all time favorite movie ever and my BF and I saw the production of it Off Broadway, it was amazing!!! So it is perfect that both those posters are in the pic! XD

Quote:
I think that is just the way of things when people don't understand something. They just automatically decide that all things are like the few that gave it a bad rap and don't want to be bothered to learn about the thing they are afraid of. I think people think they protect themselves that way, when the truth is, if you don't have knowledge, there is little you do to protect yourself, if that makes sense. I am not always good at explaining my thoughts :P

People are scared of my dog all the time. She too would help the robber if he came in our house, but in that way, someone's ignorance about my Doberman (Mix), could protect me, lol. I don't make it seem like she is big and bad when we are out or anything, but Doberman usually always = stay away for most people. Oh well!

I am biased of course, but how could anyone not love this face?? :( (pics are many years old so both of us were a lot younger!)

ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #1627 
hedgehog

Doggyhog--That puppy is so precious. We have a pyrenees who was born on a working farm. They are great dogs. He doesn't have any sheep to watch over at our house but he keeps an eye out for our other pets, our neighbors dogs, rabbits and birds in our yard, his stuffed animals, etc... They're such good dogs.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #1628 
doggyhog

Love your dog TPF. :) She looks so sweet!

Thanks Hedgehog. I don't know if we're going to get one but I will let you guys know if we do. :)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #1629 
ThePearlFish

I have met both Anatolian Shepherds and Great Pyrenees dogs (and met a dog of a breed very similar to the Akbash called the Middle Asian Sheepdog) and both breeds seem to be very nice :) I can't wait to see pics of your puppy doggyhog (I KNOW you can convince your parents! ;) -crosses fingers-)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #1630 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
Sakura- This was from a few pages back but I never caught it and wanted to comment of the Warhorse Horse/Lion King posters you took pics of. Thanks!! :D The Lion King is my all time favorite movie ever and my BF and I saw the production of it Off Broadway, it was amazing!!! So it is perfect that both those posters are in the pic! XD

People are scared of my dog all the time. She too would help the robber if he came in our house, but in that way, someone's ignorance about my Doberman (Mix), could protect me, lol. I don't make it seem like she is big and bad when we are out or anything, but Doberman usually always = stay away for most people. Oh well!
My cousin has a Dobie and from all that I've heard, he's just a big goofball. I think he's a little over a year and a half and still mostly paws and legs. My cousin used to train dogs for the army during the Vietnam war so he has him well-trained and I think that is the key for all dogs. My neighbor down the street has a springer spaniel who has never been trained in her life and I'm more apprehensive of her than of the Dobie. She's absolutely wild. O.O

I'm glad you liked the posters. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote