Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #1931 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
Your hair is absolutely beautiful! It is so straight too! Mine is never that straight. LOL I am currently growing my hair out. Not sure how long I want it but at least hip length.
Thank you!

Hip length was my goal, but it ended up a bit longer than that. It needs a trim, though. I think I'm going to maintain it where it is now, maybe a tiny bit longer. I don't want to be sitting on it ever or have it long enough to touch chairs in public places when I sit down. Right now it's BARELY above that point.

My hair is naturally as straight as an arrow. I always just let it air dry. Recently, I've taken to braiding it while it's damp and letting it dry in a braid so it's a bit wavy. It's a nice change. :D My hair is precious to me, lol.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #1932 
MadameDesu

I want to braid that pretty long hair SO badly lol. I cut mine short and can't braid anymore, so I just braid other people's, but mostly my boyfriend's. Luckily he doesn't mind :P
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #1933 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameDesu View Post
I want to braid that pretty long hair SO badly lol. I cut mine short and can't braid anymore, so I just braid other people's, but mostly my boyfriend's. Luckily he doesn't mind :P
lol mine wont let me do his either! His is even curly, like Vampire Lestat curly. It's braid so well!
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #1934 
kfish

I want to teach my boyfriend how to braid my hair, haha. It's sooo hard to do it myself. It doesn't help that I'm not very good at it. :P I need to practice.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #1935 
Relic

Don't mind me! I'm just preparing for the zombie apocalypse!!

I'm not crazy...I swear! And this picture proves it!

I do have a softer side!

But tiny geese make me angry!

I'm a pretty passive guy..but I have no problem with squishing a goat now and then!

This post was fueled by 6 cups of coffee and boredom. I will not be held responsible for WTHs,LOLs or OMGs!
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #1936 
lvandert

lol! you should come to my college. Twice a year we do a humans vs zombies game. Humans get nerf guns and zombies, are well zombies. Humans must defend safe points but hordes of zombies can over run your safe zone. There isn't a better thing to watch than a horde of 50 zombies chasing about 6 humans lol
Old 08-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #1937 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
lol! you should come to my college. Twice a year we do a humans vs zombies game. Humans get nerf guns and zombies, are well zombies. Humans must defend safe points but hordes of zombies can over run your safe zone. There isn't a better thing to watch than a horde of 50 zombies chasing about 6 humans lol
That sounds like fun!
Some guy is trying to start a zombie them park thingy in Detroit. It's not your typical theme park with rides and what not...it's more of a "Keep away from the living dead who want to eat you" kinda theme park! I hope it happens...I'd so be first in line!
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/07/z-...n-an-aband.php
Old 08-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #1938 
lvandert

Thats pretty flipping cool! I think my whole school would be in line hahaha. my bf's jaws dropped and said we're going opening day, so I guess I'll see you there
Old 08-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #1939 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
Thats pretty flipping cool! I think my whole school would be in line hahaha. my bf's jaws dropped and said we're going opening day, so I guess I'll see you there
LOL...well I'll be the guy with the gas mask!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #1940 
lvandert

umm we'll be the people with a TON of swords and knifes lol