Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #261 
wildmagic713

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
WildMagic- That palomino is GORGEOUS!! I wanna snatch him up! :)
That's Nugget :) Palomino QH, 14 years old, 16hh :)

I loves him :)

Haven't seen him in over a year cause I left that barn, but he's still my favorite and always will be.

He's a pretty boy :) That was at a show so he was actually clean, but you know XD My first show ever and we got third :) I was so proud of him.

But he's also a bit of an idiot and horribly lazy, and he had lots of nicknames.

Nug, Buttons, Butt-head, Pinhead, and so on XD

Oh yeah, and since we're mentioning dogs XD

That's my older brother Sam, my dog (lab x pit bull x god only knows) Mia, and me looking extremely stupid XD

Last edited by wildmagic713; 03-14-2011 at 10:58 PM.
wildmagic713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #262 
PewPewPew

My mother, of all people, is demanding I post this.

I think she thinks this is facebook or something. Actually, she probably seriously does. D;

Mom:

THATS MY FAVORITE OF YOU, YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND CUTE!!!

Good lord, mother Dx
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #263 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmagic713 View Post
That's Nugget :) Palomino QH, 14 years old, 16hh :)

I loves him :)

Haven't seen him in over a year cause I left that barn, but he's still my favorite and always will be.

He's a pretty boy :) That was at a show so he was actually clean, but you know XD My first show ever and we got third :) I was so proud of him.

But he's also a bit of an idiot and horribly lazy, and he had lots of nicknames.

Nug, Buttons, Butt-head, Pinhead, and so on XD
That's so awesome! I know there are always horses in your life that will ALWAYS have a soft spot!

Currently I ride a National Show Horse who is 16.2hh or so, a total mutt of a horse (that my instructor SWEARS is half arab LOL) who I'm training right now, then a Quarter Horse mare who is just stunning that is also in show training, a old Fox Trotter who is gaited but is too old to compete english and has too much gait to do rodeo events! There's another full Arab gelding who is just amazing who does Country English Pleasure and Native Costume who I would enjoy to start riding!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #264 
denaliwind

Ahahaha PewPewPew! Best picture ever! XD Tell her your 'facebook friends' agree. :P
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #265 
wildmagic713

Quote:
That's so awesome! I know there are always horses in your life that will ALWAYS have a soft spot!

Currently I ride a National Show Horse who is 16.2hh or so, a total mutt of a horse (that my instructor SWEARS is half arab LOL) who I'm training right now, then a Quarter Horse mare who is just stunning that is also in show training, a old Fox Trotter who is gaited but is too old to compete english and has too much gait to do rodeo events! There's another full Arab gelding who is just amazing who does Country English Pleasure and Native Costume who I would enjoy to start riding!
Haha :) I haven't ridden in ages cause of money and the fact that I just can't find a barn I like close to my house, plus time constraints.

He was my horsey soul mate XD

Nug loved cross country- he was a total lazy bum in the arena but as soon as you took him out into the fields he got hyper XD Which was really nice, cause XC is my favorite part of riding as well.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #266 
laughing

Alright guys, so this shall be my turn

Soo people tell me I look 12, which is terrible, because I am in fact a college student! D:< It doesn't help that I'm only 5'3.. This is the only picture I really have I may post something else later, we'll see! The man in this photo is my amazing man! I'd like to add he's 6'2 and I have at least 3in wedges on.. o.0
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #267 
PewPewPew

Oh lord, Denali, she really does think this is facebook. Im so sad for her right now T _ T;
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #268 
wildmagic713

Quote:
Alright guys, so this shall be my turn

Soo people tell me I look 12, which is terrible, because I am in fact a college student! D:< It doesn't help that I'm only 5'3.. This is the only picture I really have I may post something else later, we'll see! The man in this photo is my amazing man! I'd like to add he's 6'2 and I have at least 3in wedges on.. o.0
You're so pretty :)

I'm 5'9" and I'll probably end up at 5'10", but let me tell you, it's just as annoying if not more so being tall XD Especially when you're skinny. You can shorten pants when you're short, but you can't lengthen them! I can never find pants that are the right length XD

And don't worry about it- I have a friend who's only 4'11 and like, 7/8 or something, I forget what she said exactly, and everyone always thinks she's like 8.

She hates it and I laugh because she's a third degree black belt and could kill them XD
Old 03-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #269 
denaliwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Oh lord, Denali, she really does think this is facebook. Im so sad for her right now T _ T;
Ahaha, well, at least she knows what facebook is... sorta. My mom is still familiarizing herself with the computer, she types with one finger... one letter at a time... takes like 5 minutes to write 'hi,' rofl.
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #270 
laughing

Lol my mom texts more than I do! Her phone buzzes every minute! And I don't wish to be tall, I love my height! It just only adds to people thinking im a high school freshman!! Haha!