Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #561 
fightergirl2710

Yay! Sakura, finally! And there are no cats either lol!
You're purdy, you know that? I really like your hair and skin, plus you have dreamy toes lol! I'd play but if its for love I need to make my toes look good XD
An I really like the Oriental eyes, I saw this video of a girl using eyelid glue to double crease her eyelids and it looked so scary! I was just like.. Why??
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #562 
Sakura8

Oh, you wanted pics of the cats? *looks around for pic files* Just kidding. Thanks, Fighter, Smr, you're both so sweet.

Growing up, I HATED my eyes. When my buds and I would be looking through beauty magazines and trying out makeup, I was ready to scream because none of the eyeshadow techniques worked on me! But I got over it when I got over that "want to be like everyone else" stage plus the hypnotherapy and subliminal message tapes helped a lot . . . hehehe.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #563 
fightergirl2710

I like the naturalness, you don't know how lucky you are (God help me if I ever get out of the house without eyeliner, people ask me if I'm ill lol!) :}
But I'm sure you'll find some youtube vids on how to do the eyeshadow for your eyes for a night out or something :D
Also I love your fat cat, the sexy washing one lol! I don't mind more pics of her.. I have 3 cats with me right now, I'm fostering them till they find homes.. I don't know how you handle 8 O.o
Old 07-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #564 
Sakura8

If you want my really "natural" look, catch me fresh out of bed. And I also look different with glasses on. They make my face look fat. But because of the astigmatism, contacts are hard for me to wear. And I look different with my hair pulled back. Then I look like I don't have hair at all except on the very top of my head.

Heheh, that fat cat doing her sexy wash has to be seen to be believed. Her fat "pouch" is insane, like an udder, and it swings back and forth when she runs. And she has a tail that sticks up and wags constantly like a dog, even when she's just laying there chillin'. Back and forth, back and forth.

I don't know how I manage 8 cats either. With a chair and a whip, I think.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #565 
fightergirl2710

She has the same condition as my college cat.. She looks ever preggers and has one eye.. I think I have an illustration (read cartoon) somewhere I made of her, will find and put up. But that cat is such a grouch, she gives you the RAWWR if you just walk past. She only lets me pet her and only with my foot lol! Weird.. My typo professor hated her and would actually threaten to kill her if she walked past XD Artist lol!
I look horrendous in the mornings, I'm always scowling and my face is all swollen especially my lips. My bf will run away rather than look at me -_-... I have a huge forehead (I call it my five head) that's why I usually have a fringe.. I love my glasses (can't get contacts either, tunnel vision :P), they're pink with chess squares :D but I can never remember to wear them
Old 07-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #566 
Sakura8

When we first got Peggy, we took her to the vet to have her spayed because we thought she was already pregnant. The vet put her under, shaved her, then called us and said, "She's already been fixed!"

Aww, you can't possibly look that bad that your bf runs away. :p Should grab him by the collar when he does that.

I'm always squinting. Even with glasses, my distance eyesight is so bad I usually end up squinting just to see across a small room but people always think I'm really mad. I actually made a guy move in a restaurant once. The TV was on the wall over his head and I was trying to read the baseball scores but I think he thought I was glaringh at him because all of a sudden, he got up and moved to another table. I felt bad.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #567 
fightergirl2710

How come she was fixed?
And yes, yes he does.. At least he tries to.. But his whole idea of "no matter what" makes him stop.. Lol! He says he can't believe I'm the same person because 15 minutes later magically look normal again :/
Yeah, I have that trouble too. I can't make out people's face a 10 feet in front of me. I end up ignoring people I know XD. I can't even read those big LED indicators for the train with/ without my glasses :P
Old 07-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #568 
Sakura8

It's a good idea to get all dogs and cats you don't plan to breed spayed or neutered so the animal shelters are overrun with unwanted animals. It's a huge problem here in the States and it just breaks my heart.

And I bet your bf wakes up every morning looking perfect. Show him a mirror sometime and point out HIS sleepy, bleary face right after he wakes.

And then on top of it with astigmatism. *rolls eyes, which then cross*
Old 07-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #569 
GunsABlazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I LOVE the pic of you and Lyle! He's a handsome guy and you look so cute in your outfit.
Thank you, he is the Percheon Gelding i used to work with. He was about...13-14? in that photo. He is 18 now (we are the same age). So heres how you can tell just how tall he is, i was 5'2 when my mom snapped that.

I have an astigmatism in both eyes, i use contacts.

Last edited by GunsABlazin; 07-03-2011 at 12:05 PM.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #570 
Sakura8

I love draft horses. They're so majestic and I love their personality. I've never had an opportunity to work with harness horses but it looks like fun. Do you drive then? The horses, I mean.