Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #961 
Loralyn94

So, I feel like becoming part of the conversation in this thread, I'm on here all the time reading things, but never really talk to people.

But first off, here are pictures :)

The first picture is from forever ago, my hair is no longer that color or that long, I just had it cut to right about my chin and its darker, but still has some blonde highlights.

More recent picture and with me would be my furry pet Diesel, a Rottie/Lab/Doberman mix and the biggest pansy you will ever meet.
Attached Images

Last edited by Loralyn94; 08-13-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Loralyn94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #962 
Sakura8

Loralyn, you looked pretty with the long hair. :) And what a cutie pup! I love his face, it has all the best qualities of his various breeds.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:12 AM   #963 
Pitluvs

Oh your so pretty, you eyes are amazing! And I totally hate you, just because of your hair LOL Love your dog though :P

I posted one pic, and I keep looking at my others and I just feel so blah about my photos lately. Must be the age. But I'll play along...

One is me and my pupper dog, Sasha. The other is my and my little guy, excuse the unhappy face!
Attached Images

Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:18 AM   #964 
Loralyn94

Aww, thanks Sakura and Pitluvs! I loved my long hair and keep telling myself that i'm going to grow it out, yet every time it almost gets shoulder length I end up cutting it off again. As for puppy dog, he may look like his breeds but doesnt act like them, theres not a tough bone in his body!

Pitluvs, what type of dog do you have? She's a cutie! So is your little boy, little kids are always so adorable though.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #965 
Pitluvs

She's a Pointer mix :) Biggest goofiest dog I have ever met, she's a real ham. BUT, don't mess with her Momma, then she's a tough one.

This was her when she was younger.
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2011, 01:49 AM   #966 
Loralyn94

She's so cute! Mines the complete opposite, if one of my friends or family he doesnt know comes up to us he makes a really low rumbling growl as he's backing up and cowering behind me.

There's another picture of him, I dont have many of them for some reason. And yes, he is a 70ish pound dog who I dress up, he's wearing a UK football jersey.
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #967 
Pitluvs

Oh I dressed mine up too! They are now 7 and 8 so I kinda leave them alone lol Sasha lives with my Mom now :( I have Fate here, she's a Staffordshire (Pitbull but smaller) and she doesn't get along with dogs. She's the scary looking one that just wants to lick everyone and everything. She's a real nutter.

Your boy is gorgeous! He looks like he would be an awesome play buddy for Sasha! They are about the same size :)
Old 08-13-2011, 02:29 AM   #968 
Loralyn94

He probably would be, he loves all over dogs (minus the ones that tend to umm, show their "dominance" over him). He loves to play and spends most of his tip running laps in my yard or tearing through the house. He just a big goof ball, I'll take him to the dog park about once a week and he just chases the other dogs then turns around and has them chase him.

At the moment he is very unhappy with me, as its late and I just now went and closed his cage door so that he could go to sleep.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #969 
fightergirl2710

Aww Pitluvs your little guy is so cute! And so is the puppy lol! You look so comfortable there :D
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:46 AM   #970 
Pitluvs

I do love my kids.. but I am always at peace when snuggled with my dogs. It's my happy place :)