Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #11 
Betta Slave

I am loving this so far ^-^ Keep going! It's great :D

And random, but I love the name Charlene.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #12 
bloo97

Thanks, and I got the name Charlene from a book I'm reading called Kingdom Keepers. I couldn't think of (Out of 5 billion) a girl name. xD
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #13 
bloo97

Chapter 9
The van was a small, cold, place with metal everywhere. He could see a little bit out of the window, and that let some light in. They had both been ducked-taped around the feet and the hands. Charlene whispered, “How are we going to get out of here? She started struggling as Tim said, “I don’t know. But something tells me that that knife may help.” He motioned to a small pocket knife over in the corner. The van came to an abrupt stop, and Charlene’s flip flop can off. “Great,” she said. The van door swung open, they took the tape off of them, and they were thrown into a swamp-like marsh. The van quickly drove off.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #14 
bloo97

Chapter 10
Charlene took her other flip-flop off, and stuffed it in her pocket. “Where are we?” she asked. “Somewhere away from civilization,” Tim said. He walked up to her and told her to follow him. “Were lost,” he said. “Duh,” Charlene snapped. They were walking, when suddenly they stepped into a tan colored mud puddle, about the size of a swimming pool. “Were sinking!” Charlene screamed. Tim looked around, and didn’t see a stick or anything to keep himself or Charlene from sinking. He lifted up his leg, and noticed that they stopped sinking. Charlene waded over to him, about waist deep in mud. They started sinking again, and Charlene screamed. “This thing has to make up his mind!”
Old 10-07-2010, 05:28 PM   #15 
bloo97

Chapter 11
They finally stopped sinking, chest deep. Charlene grabbed the grass, and tried climbing up, but she slipped. “How are we going to get out of here? It’s getting dark, and if we don’t get out of here before it’s nighttime —“
“Don’t say it!” Tim hissed.
They finally found a vine and climbed it. Since it was getting dark, they had to find a place to sleep before nighttime. They set up shelter and before they knew it they were asleep.
“What if we don’t get out of here?” Charlene asked Tim.
“We will. Don’t worry.” He replied back.
They walked away, not as muddy as yesterday, but still had some on them. They decided to hike over south, the direction that the van came. They finally sat down on a fallen tree, and Charlene asked, “So you’re super sure we will get home?” Charlene asked. “Positive,” Tim replied. She wiggled her hand under his, and he squeezed her a little bit tighter. ( OMG love! xD)
Old 10-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #16 
bloo97

Chapter 12
They finally came up to a bus, where they both got on. The smelly children got off, but as the bus left, they realized they got off at the wrong stop. They walked through downtown Orlando, and stopped at a lake. The both sat down on the pavement. “So what are we going to do? We have no way of going home, and we are just lost. This went from an Orca hunt to me and you getting stuck in…what was that? A quicksand pit?”
“It’s okay. We can just get on a bus and go home, or get the cops and they will help us.” Tim replied, worried.
“I hope your right.” She sobbed. He gave her a hug, and they walked to the bus stop.
Once home, Tim was welcomed to his crying mom and dad, who gave him hugs and let him stay up late. He took a shower, he went to bed, and fell asleep in 2 minutes.

Chapter 13
He met up with Chip, Charlene, and Jack the next day. Charlene told them about what happened to them and then Chip interrupted, “So what are we going to do?”
Jack said, “I found out where the whaler hides. He lives in an old abandon storage building, known as “Orlando Storage.” He bought it, renovated it, and supposedly put a small whale tank in there.”
“Good job,” Tim said, and sniffed due to a runny nose from his weekend ordeal. “So we go to Orlando Storage?” Charlene asked “Yes. We strike at midnight.”
Old 10-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #17 
bloo97

Chapter 13
He met up with Chip, Charlene, and Jack the next day. Charlene told them about what happened to them and then Chip interrupted, “So what are we going to do?”
Jack said, “I found out where the whaler hides. He lives in an old abandon storage building, known as “Orlando Storage.” He bought it, renovated it, and supposedly put a small whale tank in there.”
“Good job,” Tim said, and sniffed due to a runny nose from his weekend ordeal. “So we go to Orlando Storage?” Charlene asked “Yes. We strike at midnight.” Tim added.

Chapter 14
It was midnight, and Tim had snuck out along with Chip and Charlene. Jack didn’t come, because he had work to do. The kids went to the Orlando Storage building, and the lights were on only in 1 window. They snuck in through a window, and walked into the lobby. They all had their DS’s, just in case they were separated. “Creepy,” Chip said. “Beyond that,” Charlene added. As they walked through, they could tell the building was abandon. Tim tried the elevator, but it didn’t turn on. “I guess we take the stairs!” Tim said. They went through the stairs, up until the 6th floor. “Alright,” Tim told everyone. “Chip, you go with Charlene and head to the 9th floor, where the light was on. I’ll go to the roof and check up on the orca. Are we clear?”
“Clear.”
“Check”
“Let’s go.”
Old 10-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #18 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can't wait to find out what happens next! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #19 
BettaGirl290

more, MORE!!!!!!