Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #1 
naturegirl243

heh yeah I kind of got another one

Well I went to petco and like always I looked at the bettas.Well there was the usual ones and a really cool double tail male I belive he was a melano he was this color only he was a double tail
Anyways I really liked him but I looked over and found a delta tail who I fell in love with I have an extra 2.5 gallon since I moved Mizu to a 5 gal. kit I got at walmart.So I got him I really don't need one I said I would not get another one but I could not resist he is so pretty.I also lucked out on the way home from petco I stopped at petsmart cause I only like the bigger decorations at petco and they don't fit in a 2.5 gal. so I decided I need to get a heater I had a top fin picked out since they are a good price and the one Carlisle has works well.I looked on a little side rack and the Hydro minis for 5-10 gallons were on closeout for 4.50! they were a steal I wish they had more since I need two for the HMPK boys but they only had two on the rack so I got them both the new guy has one and the other is still in the box but I am going to give it to Diego next water change(tomorrow night).Well while I was in petsmart I took a quick look at the other fis they have and in th ebottom tank they had Marimo balls(jappanesse moss ball) for only 7.99 the ones at petco are ten bucks.It is a limited time only thing so I got one for the new guy to have in his tank.Ok I will stop rambling here are the pictures of my new guy he has a super crazy dorsal fin and I just love his colors the little bit of black on the fins just killed me I knew I had to have him.I know have 6 boys! I am thinking of getting a big tank and splitting it for at least three of them to be together.This guy has a little bump I have noticed looking at the pictures and then looking at him afterwords.from the looks of his cup he did not eat alot either, any ideas what could be going on? The first pic is with the flash.
Attached Images

naturegirl243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #2 
naturegirl243

ahhh pictures are huge sorry guys
Old 10-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #3 
Rawriie

Woah u lucked out xD So many specialssss! LOL! You have 6 fishies now? How big are all of their aquariums again, I sorta forgot Dx AND OMIGAWSH! I`ve never seen a betta fishies like that one at a petstore! O_O! && do u know much about Plecos?!
Rawriie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #4 
Betta Slave

Gorgeous Boy O.o I'm jealous.

And the delta looks like my delta boy, Cortez :P
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #5 
naturegirl243

Thanks guys!
Rawriie: I don't know much about them but awhile ago back when I was a kid(so like 6 or 7 maybe 8 years ago) we had plecos just tiny ones but I don't know a whole bunch.And I have alot of tanks lol umm I will list them
-Carlisle /5.5 gal.
-Mizu / 5 gal.
-Anardil / 5 gal.
- Diego / 2.5 gal. jar
- other marble HMPK / Mini bow 1
-Newest delta / 2.5 gal.
- and a 10 gal. sorrority that will have 4 females once it's cycled but that is shared with my mom cause she loves the females.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #6 
Learn To Fly

He actually looks like a DBT to me, or at least he carries the gene. Nice fish!
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #7 
Jayy

He's very nice!! He does kind of look like a DT mixed with a DeT or maybe a DT
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #8 
naturegirl243

Yeah I was looking at him and he is deffinatly a double tail delta he was marked wrong so I got a good deal.He just sits next to the filter though he gets scared when I turn it on though so I have been getting him used to it by turning it one for a little while then off so I don't stress him too much.So what are the letters for a double tail delta you know like veil tails are VT so what is a delta double tail? So I don't have to type it so long.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #9 
MrVampire181

DT...doubletail

DeT...delta tail

:)
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #10 
CodeRed

Or DbT And DeT. Very handsome boy you've got there! ((:
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote