Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #11 
naturegirl243

lol so he is a DeT DT? I will have to figure out an odd name for this guys he is weired all he does is sit next to the filter with his head up no he is not dead but a couple of times I actually thought he was he is moving a little now but thats cause I turned the filter off, but I guess I am used to my active boys.It's probably just harder for him to swim then the others so he just chills.
naturegirl243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #12 
Learn To Fly

No just a DT. They were just clarifying the abbreviations lol.
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #13 
Fermin

Gorgeous fish!
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #14 
naturegirl243

He died! I walked in to check on him today before work and he was dead on the bottom of the tank.I think he might have broken his neck or back or something cause he kept getting stuck next to the filter and he did not know how to get out he also would not eat.Anyways I took him back and they asked me if I wanted to trade out and get another one.I should have said no but I didn't I said I would look and see.I was super bummed and still am this guy was so cool I just loved his colors I was really sad when they took him and the guy said I will dispose of him for you.So I went to the back and looked at the usual bettas there was a red halfmoon which I have always wanted just a plain bright red halfmoon but it said he was a double tail and he wasn't so I really did not want to over pay and he also kind of looked like a tail bitter.I thought about another crowntail but I always tell myself I will not have another one after Pirate he was my one and only crowntail.Sooooo I got another delta this guy is deffinatly not a double tail but thats ok cause he is white I belive platnuim and he is a DRAGON!He is so neat and pretty and quiet I have pictures but the camera just died and I have to plug it into my laptop not my desktop cause my laptop has the camera software on it.I am thinking of nameing him onion lol I thought it was a cute name.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #15 
MrVampire181

:'(

Hope your new guy is happy and healthy!
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #16 
naturegirl243

Thanks so far the new guy seems happier and healthier then the last one.The other guy was really pretty but I think he had something wrong with him. I feel bad he never even got a name :( This new guy is either going to be Onion or Yuki(japanesse for snow) It depends on his personality I guess.Onion is a cute goofy name and Yuki is more serious and quiet.This guy seems pretty sweet and quiet so he is probably going to be Yuki but I just love Onion lol.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #17 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry for your loss. Your new guy sounds beautiful!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote