Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #31 
JKfish

okay, here are more possible topics: sororities, betta fish compatablility (please be sure to go over how the possible tank mates depend on the tank size and betta's personality), Buying bettas (from stores, a breeder, and online), What to look for in a healthy betta (this sort of ties into buying bettas. the two people who do "buying bettas" and "what to look for in a healthy betta" will need to figure out how the videos will be done without saying too much of what the other person is saying) Different types of betta colors, Different types of betta tails, and Betta Medicine ( when you do this, try to cover also the basics like clean warm water, aquarium salt, etc)

BettaGirl: yes, please do, but try to state somewhere in your video that breeding will take a lot of time and energy)
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #32 
Betta Slave

I can do the "Buying Bettas" and "What to look for in a healthy betta"- and combine the two. I'll work on it once I'm done my other video.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #33 
peaches3221

OOOOHHHH OOOHHHH OOOOOHHH!!! can I do colors/tail types?
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #34 
CodeRed

It seems like everyone's got the good info, so how about the rest of us who want to add something just makes videos showing off our happy, healthy fish? Also, people with sick fish could make videos showing them off and describing the illnesses. For me, I could do one on my tumor boy. Tail biters could film their fish that bites, and maybe compare it to a fin rot case? In my situation, I might actually be able to catch the biting on tape... So on and on.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #35 
JKfish

Peaches: of course you can ^_^
BettaSlave: that's fine by me :D

CodeRed: awesome idea :), feel free to do so~

Alright people, if you want to do sororities, betta fish compatablility , or Betta Medicine feel free to grab it if you have the time. Once again, if you have an idea, tell us :D
Old 10-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #36 
MrVampire181

Do we have a youtube channel for this? Just wondering..I can do breeding and product reviews!

ALSO, anyone who wants to do breeding they should, not just one way. Each person has their own way and it's important to show them.

And can someon PM me on how to upload vids from an ipod nano?

Last edited by MrVampire181; 10-10-2010 at 08:02 PM.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #37 
JKfish

I set up a user account called BettaFishInformation on youtube, so yes we do. Product reviews is an awesome idea, though you might have to do a good bit of research on other peoples' opinions on the stuff you review as well. When you say breeding reviews, what do you mean by it?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #38 
CodeRed

I'll get some videos done over the next few nights (: This sounds like it'll be fun...
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #39 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
I set up a user account called BettaFishInformation on youtube, so yes we do. Product reviews is an awesome idea, though you might have to do a good bit of research on other peoples' opinions on the stuff you review as well. When you say breeding reviews, what do you mean by it?
I mean like, lets say breeder 1 breeds and raises fry this way but I breed and raise a different way.

So if anyone wants to post a vid on breeding they should be able to, because each video may have some good tips.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #40 
dukie1346

I can do a video on decorating a betta tank :)

Like which decorations and plants are safe and unsafe, and how to check if a plastic plant is too sharp, etc.
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote