Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #11 
ihave2bettafish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex09 View Post
Dont be adding stems of terrestrial plants (bushes and trees) to your tank - thats what it looks like you did in the 5g. It will just rot a start polluting your water from the moment you put it in. I agree with adastara on this one, if funds are an issue, go to a local petco/ petsmart/ walmart and buy a 10 gallon tank and some things you need to make dividers (needlepoint canvas, those folder lsider things etc) I believe there is a thread on that somewhere here. Including the tank, everything will only cost you about $20. You have a heater so thats good - you could use it in the 10 gal and it will benefit all 3 fish.
yea it did, the bushes and trees stinked!!! stuff stinked up the whole tank and i have to take them up and changed the water last night. omg

yea im gettin a bigger thank soon for those 2 doodoos, and yea there was a thread showed me how to make a cheap dividers, thanks for the look out

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-16-2010 at 09:01 PM.
ihave2bettafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #12 
ihave2bettafish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave2bettafish View Post
yea it did, the bushes and trees stinked!!! stuff stinked up the whole tank and i have to take them up and changed the water last night. omg

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-16-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #13 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave2bettafish View Post

yea im gettin a bigger thank soon for those 2 doodoos, and yea there was a thread showed me how to make a cheap dividers, thanks for the look out
I'm all for free speech and everything but realize that we have a large crowd of kids under 13 on these forums and a lot of them are active on this forum specifically.

I'm pretty sure it was just a slip-up and that you didn't mean to so I'm not gonna give you any heat for it. :) Just be careful 'kay? :)

Back on topic good luck with your new digs and sorry your bamboo rotted. You could buy some fake bamboo if you had it in there for aesthetics. =]

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-16-2010 at 09:20 PM.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #14 
Alex09

I know 8 year olds who use that word and alot more…
Alex09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #15 
ihave2bettafish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
I'm all for free speech and everything but realize that we have a large crowd of kids under 13 on these forums and a lot of them are active on this forum specifically.

I'm pretty sure it was just a slip-up and that you didn't mean to so I'm not gonna give you any heat for it. :) Just be careful 'kay? :)

Back on topic good luck with your new digs and sorry your bamboo rotted. You could buy some fake bamboo if you had it in there for aesthetics. =]
opppz, sorry,
no the bamboo didnt rot, those are lucky bamboo, they are good in water, but the trees and bushes i dug from park rotted, it smelled so bad, lucky it didnt do any damage to the fish