Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #1 
awesomeapril

betta anonymous needed, also any name ideas?

I have 3 bettas! I was going to breed them because I loved them, they were so darn cute and so what if they were rescues from petsmart, I wasn't in it for looks just keeping the girls for my self and giving away the males to people who wouldn't breed, but decided not to because it's frowned appon and there might be a reason I'm missing for not breeding them.
Also I came across this guy on aqua bid.
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1287017407
My reasoning to myself being that I could divide my 20 gal into three sections and have my males living in there and give the 2.5 gal to my girl, she's my favorite so she can live on my desk and play with me. And then MAYBE I can be happy and stop obsessing over these fish and I will be cured of my addiction, and never be drawn to the sad little fishes wanting to be saved when I go to pick up supplies at petsmart.
I NEED TO STOP! I've spent about 300 dollars on supplies, and I'm going nuts! No longer a hobby but an addiction. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.
And I'm ranting to you because I would just get a raised eye brow from anyone else. Does anyone else here go through this?????

AHHHH new fish so excited *taps fingers together* "welcome to my collection little one" heheheehehe
awesomeapril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #2 
ashleyy

I feel the same!! It sucks because I'm a college student and I need to be saving this money for books, but nope its all going to this addiction. haha
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote