Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #1 
BlueHaven

Dreams....why are they so weird and random

I've been having weird/creepy dreams the last two days.....very weird. o_e

I forgot last nights, but the one before I remember well.
It started off with my aunt who was being mean and very strict (not like her from what I know) and I was mad at her for it. She was a music teacher and me and my cousin along with random people were supposed to sing at a concert with a bunch of soldiers and indians as guests. I told another teacher I was not a good singer and she got mad at me because I couldn't read the notes, then one of the indians was hitting on me, not in a respectful manner, so I pushed him away and told him to leave me alone. oh yea and the concert was held in a cave. Then everyone dissapeared, a war started against some higher people and evil chickens & goats (black & rust red in color, they were killing people) and I got lost from everyone else. I found them again and ran after a some futuristic car that could get us away and and the evil animals came out so I had to leave, finding myself lost again.
Then I ended up in a store where people were trying to figure out how to get rid of the chickens, and I tried to make myself fly. Finding that I couldn't, I found a unicorn and befriended it, flying away but returning since I could not find another way to help. Then the war was over and the cave became a historical place. A man and a women got lost in the cave and ended up crawling through a hole and falling out of a statues butt, to find there group standing there casually talking about the statue.
Some of those higher people (government, I have no idea) wanted to talk to me so I went with my unicorn cat as my gaurdian because they were not trustworthy...apparently there was still things happening behind the scenes. then I woke up from the dream when I was standing in a busy street, looking at the men who were on top of one of the buildings staring down.

I know dreams come from random things you've heard or seen & read, but not of it was literally from anything, though maybe figuratively.
Inspite of the creepiness of the dream (Oh right, I have been watching syfy), because I remember seing dead people, it was still interesting to remember.

I still rememeber a dream a long while back I had of the Harry Potter movies. I was going to a new school and one of the teachers was Snape, but when he started the day's lesson, it turned into one of those kid shows, his hair turned rainbow and he began singing and dancing the lesson.....I find that funny and very odd because of Snape's personality.

Okay, enough of my rambling! Anyone else remember weird dreams or have anything to say of this topic?
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #2 
nochoramet

That's a pretty crazy dream!

I have some of the most random dreams ever... but I can't remember any right now XD
I do know I've had a bunch of dreams about my bettas...
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #3 
Feral

I suggest you lay off the psilicybin after 5 PM

Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #4 
BlueHaven

Hehe, i've had a dream before of my betta before too, I think it had to do with me worrying over them.
Not exactly on topic, but it's funny how you can remember random things, but things that are really important you forget. At least that happens to me. xD

Feral, sorry I didn't see your comment. lol
The last time I ate a mushroom was a like year ago, maybe i'm still having side affects from it.

Last edited by BlueHaven; 10-15-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #5 
MrVampire181

My weirdest one was just like weird stuff (I don't remember) and in the back round this 6th grader at my school was going: HAHA polka dots!!

It was weird.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #6 
JKfish

Lately, I've been having dreams about bettas XD Hmmm. I wonder why?

But here's a crazy one from a long time ago. : I'm in a factory, and I'm making shoes, and then the grinch walks in and starts talking to me, but I don't like him so I run away, and then we start playing hide and go seek and he keeps finding me. I go the the bathroom, and then he stalks me there, so I jump into the toilet and swim down, and when I come out of a pipe from the sewer I"m a frog, and then the grinch finds me and kisses me and I become a grinchette. XD It was crazy to say the least.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #7 
BlueHaven

lol. :)
Old 10-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #8 
zelilaa

zomg- was the grinch tall or short or sexy? LMFAO
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #9 
MrVampire181

Quote: