Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #11 
Posaune

I love BOTH of my tanks :P 10 gallon divided bettas and 55 gallon with 4 goldfish (the fifth one had a genetic defect or something, looked like he had down syndrome :\)
Posaune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #12 
sunnymui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posaune View Post
I love BOTH of my tanks :P 10 gallon divided bettas and 55 gallon with 4 goldfish (the fifth one had a genetic defect or something, looked like he had down syndrome :\)
Awww your goldfish sounds cute!
sunnymui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #13 
Posaune

Smalls (his name, he was tiny too) did grow on me, but he died a few months ago. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did (about a year and a half). He was really putzy and off in his own world, didn't eat much that I could see.

EDIT: Dang, now that I'm thinking of him I miss him :( A few months before he died he looked like he was trying to act like a normal goldfish :P It was cute

Last edited by Posaune; 10-20-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Posaune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #14 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
Registered just for this... Out of curiousity why would you not put a betta in a fluval tank? I ask this because i have a betta and an adf in one right now.. they seem to love it, and each other.. they're like friends
Oh, no, there's nothing wrong with a betta in a Fluval...I just imagine keeping different fish in mine, if I had one. Plus, in the ones that are mostly glass at the top look better to me when they're completely filled (whereas for a betta you'd have to leave a gap open for them to breathe).
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote