Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #11 
Adastra

What had you planned to do with your fish when you got him, knowing you couldn't take him home with you on the plane?
Adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #12 
Moshilover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
What had you planned to do with your fish when you got him, knowing you couldn't take him home with you on the plane?
I was thinking of leaving him with a roommate of mine that also has a betta, but I found out later that she takes terrible care of her betta, so I think that is out of the question now. I can also leave him with at friends apartment, but I feel like I'm imposing on her for such a long time...theres a few different people I can ask to fish-sit for me but I feel like I'm imposing so much on all of them and I would feel better if Moe was taken care of by me rather than someone else :).
Moshilover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #13 
bettafish15

Well if your leaving for a month, I really dont think theres anything you can do to take care of them yourself. I'm sure your friends would understand, and not mind much at all. They probably realize that you'd do it for them ^^
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #14 
Moshilover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafish15 View Post
Well if your leaving for a month, I really dont think theres anything you can do to take care of them yourself. I'm sure your friends would understand, and not mind much at all. They probably realize that you'd do it for them ^^
Ofcourse I would! :)
Infact, not to toot my own horn, but 90% of the time I feel like I put more effort and attention into animal sitting then they care for their own pets. I'm much more informed when it comes to mammals than when it comes to fish. :)
Moshilover is offline   Reply With Quote