I'm practically new to betta care and aquarium stuff
i tried to read as much as i can so i know stuff before even buying it.
though today i bought a betta from petsmart i can't resist that specific betta so bought by pure impulse (pathetic) so kinda end up buying a 5g aquarium kit from walmart http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tetra-5-Ga...undle/13228131
and some accessories
though mine the heater was bought seperately but it still the same model
i already have set up the the aquarium this afternoon ( I used tap water w/ aqua safe) filter, heater, additional thermometer, and gravel.
i haven't put in the betta and the plants ( said in the manual i need to wait for 24 hours while keeping the pump/filter running and heater).
1. is the pump/filter be too strong for the betta? (its name is Aqua Tech power filter model 5 -15)
2. after putting aqua safe how long should i wait for the stuff to work?
3.and should i wait exactly 24hours before putting inthe plants and betta? i kinda feel sorry for the lil guy stuck in a small container ><(my self is claustrophobic)
4. i got 5 mollies from a friend and according the store its ok for betta to include them?
5. I bought stuff so hastily can i still in corporate cycling( i basically know its important for amonia/nitrate balancing. but not too indepth in knowledge)
6. "tetra safe start" is it good for my situation??
7.and lastly i found a big bottle of seems like a pre cycled water is that good??
thank you very much in advance
-Jin & and lil blue/red guy("betta"still need a good name for him)