Originally Posted by folion
I have a 2 gallon tank with
1 male fiddle crab and a female fiddle crab
2 pond snails
and my beta
I change the water once a month. But I have a filter for this tank that are designed for smaller tanks. It is called Penn-Plax Small world pump and filter.
Okay...there are several things wrong with that! Though I'm not very knowledgable about fiddler crabs, but here are some thing I do know.
1. Fiddler crabs require brackish water and access to land.
2. 2 fiddler crabs will need a bigger tank than 2 gallons.
3. While I'm not sure about whether or not they're aggressive, I would personally not keep anything with big claws with my betta.
4. Your tank is very overstocked. 2 gallons is sufficient for one betta, and one betta only.
4. You should be changing your water weekly! Even with a filter, water needs to be regularly cleaned.