Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #11 
nomoretickets

It's an unfiltered 10 gal so it's getting 25% water changes daily. I don't think anything is vibrating
nomoretickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #12 
Lenalee Nilla
Banned

Maybe shes trying to protect you? Who knows? My bettas all have/had different personalities. My first was the most tolerant betta ive ever owned. I put some danios in the water, lived side by side with them, then got hungry and ate them all, he also lived with two females for a month before he died, not once had i seen a fight break out. My second, which is female, is by far the least tolerant fish ive ever owned. shes incredibly picky abotu eating and tank accessories, for instance i put an anubias in her tank, she pulled it out, i put anarchis in her tank, she slept on it, i put wood in her tank, she would attack it on occasion, i put a castle in it, she would attack it, i put a snail in it and she would ignore it, i put her next to another betta and she flares liek theres no tomorrow. One of mine doesnt like blood worms, another one will only eat them, one is a pansy and will flare once then hide, another is the epitome of male betta. maybe yours is just an attention *****, who knows?
Lenalee Nilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #13 
nomoretickets

Im thinking about turning her 10 gallon into a sorority. I just let her play with a mirror, and when she saw her reflection, she swam right into it, but wasn't flaring aggressively, and when i was floating puddles cup in her tank the other day, she was excitedly curious, but not aggressive. any input on the potential of turning jasmines tank into a sorority? she is still very young, and our lps has other females of about the same age.
nomoretickets is offline   Reply With Quote