Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #1 
Alexanderismylife

Hopeless.

Just thought I would try writing a story...:) Well here it goes.

The chill of the winter air breezed through on the day that about 1,000 bettas were sent to America by a local breeder. Tossing and turning countless bettas wouldn’t even survive the journey. One special betta among the hundreds of them lied hopelessly on the bottom of his small cup. His name was Alexander, he had been one of the many bettas chosen to take the helpless journey to some place known has a “Petstore”. “Why,are we forced to take this never ending adventure to some place we don’t even know!” Alexander said with great anger. His voice only echoed among the many cups stacked high. With no reply to his answer Alexander lied at the bottom of his murky cup with no hope left.
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #2 
bloo97

Ba da ba ba baa...I'm lovin' it!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can't wait to find out what happens next!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #4 
Alexanderismylife

Suddenly a bright light flooded all over. He could SEE. Alexander swam furiously to the top of his cup. Thoughts ran all through out his head screaming, “Finally, I will have the life my mother and father hoped for me to have!” Some strange creature that he came to know as a “human” picked him up. Suddenly this unknown human moved him into a clean cup. Hope ran all through his body again. Then he got picked up and brought back into a dark box again. “NO PLEASE DON’T! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME IN HERE” He screamed over and over again wishing the humans could understand him. Still with some hope left he continued on his long trip.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #5 
bloo97

Eeeeee! I want more! :D
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #6 
LadyDrakul

I'm loving it...
LadyDrakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #7 
Alexanderismylife

Aw,thanks :)
Alexander finally woke up, only to discover that he was still in this gloomy dark crate… that he might never make it out of alive. As he moaned in a tone filled with sorrow until betta caught his attention. “Brother, don’t be scared mother and father both knew we could make it on this journey.” Alexander couldn’t recognize the voice but he knew it must have been his sister Mitchy.”Mitchy I know father and mother knew we could make it on this journey. But we will never see eachother again… or mother and father. We might even die in this darkened waste land!” he said in a depressed sigh
Old 11-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #8 
MrVampire181

MORE!!!

Just one thing though...bettas are shipped in tiny bags not cups....just thought I'd point that out :)
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #9 
Alexanderismylife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
MORE!!!

Just one thing though...bettas are shipped in tiny bags not cups....just thought I'd point that out :)
Ooh..xD Sorry I had no clue as I've never shipped or received a betta...Thank-you for pointing that out :)
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #10 
Alexanderismylife

I have way too much time on my hand so I wrote more....xD Here it goes :)

His sister no longer replied to him. Alexander began to think that he would surely die here, starving in a murky cup. BARRANG The sliding doors of the truck carrying all the bettas slammed opened. Alexander suddenly looked over to his sister Mitchy to show her they were finally saved. “MITCHY! MITCHY! Look we're SAFE! We will have a home again!” Alexander shouted swimming around in excitement. After a few moments there was still no response so he quickly turned. Only to see his sister lying at the bottom of her filthy murky cup with her lifeless body lying on the bottom.