Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #1 
Welsh

Best Meds

I've truly had enough of my male betta Elmo. Practically from the time I had him he has done nothing but bite his tail and its reached the stage where you can't even tell if he is flaring or not, my beautiful HM has a pathetic little stump of a tail I just want my betta to look like a fish again instead of a loach so I'm looking for some meds that will help with regrowth. I know the one's you'll suggest will be bettafix, melafix, etc but I was hoping for different brands that you guys have had success with. I've only ever used AQ salt and never had much success with it.

I also noticed that his head is flaking, like bad dandruff. The water params are fine and the temp is where it always is, 80f so maybe some antibacterial medication would help. I don't know, I'm just getting a headache from all the different one's there are to choose from lol

Thanks
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote