Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-12-2010, 03:49 AM   #1 
baylee767

Arrow Neons Story: A tale of Hope In Parts

I've decided I want to write a story about my Betta, Neon. I'm pretty sure that most of this isn't true, BTW, I'm just writing wih my imagination. Most of it will be my imagination until he reaches my house, to be honost LOL.

Part one: The abduction

I watched all my siblings in the clear cubes around me flare and swim around. I flared myself at my brother before I saw my feeders put some pellets into the water. Next to me, the brother I had flared at gave a cut off shriek and disappeared. I hardly noticed, I had my sights on the food. As I approached the nearest pellet, quick as lightning my feeder plunged in some type of blue mesh material into the water and scooped me up.

When I reached the air I flopped and wiggled like a mad fish, terrified for my life. A few seconds later I was dumped into a squishy container with hardly enough water for me. A loud SQUEAK! noise burned my ears as an air pump supplied vital oxygen into the container than it was tied closed. My feeders placed my container into another container, but this new one was large and dark and hard. I blankly noted my siblings calling out to eachother, frightened. As the whole area was shrouded with darkness from the top being covered, I knew that my life was about to change forever.

Last edited by baylee767; 11-12-2010 at 03:56 AM.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #2 
baylee767

K here's more *please comment!*

Part 2: Gaining Hope

I felt the container bein lifted into some sort of thing that was very loud and vibrated like crazy. When the thing moved at its most it made a strane feeling in my stomach and the pressure around me changed. I frantically zoomed around in my little "bag" (or at least that's what I think it's called) And cried out for help. Around me my siblings were doing the same thing, too.

"Can you please quiet down over there?" Came a voice. It was one of my brothers. "Listen, I know this is freaky, but it doesn't give you any right to panic more than any other fish." I could faintly make out his tan colored body through the velvety darkness. "But I'm scared! You know as well as I do that we're going to all die!" But my brother stayed calm and replied, "Maybe. But so long as we have hope and don't give it up, then we might make it through all this. Without hope, there is nothing."

I started to feel better. "Thanks. I'm Blaze, by the way." I said. "And I'm Vanilla" Said my brother. Vanilla had given me hope.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #3 
bettafish15

SO CUTE~ I love your little stories ^^ Looking forward to part 3!
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #4 
TaylorW

Aww... More more!! :D
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #5 
baylee767

K here's more:

Part 3: The Light

It has been a day since we left on to this strange journey. I've been talking with vanilla all this time, and it turns out that he was one of the first of us to leave the main tank when we were fry. "Yes, I felt relieved to be on my own." He said. I suddenly felt a difference. The pressure around me was changing. It felt like I had just jumped and was falling down. Alot of us gave a gasp from the sudden change. "Remember what I told you when we first came here, Blaze." Vanilla muttered. "Ya, ya."

A few minutes later there was a huge BUMP and everyone screamed as the whole world shook. The container started sliding until everything came to a brief halt. I was so freaked out, but I had to sleep...

When I woke up I felt the box being moved. The air was suddenly very cold and then the lid opened. "Light!" I called. Vanilla said, "See? I told you we'd make it." I looked around at my siblings. "We may have made it... But they didn't."
Old 11-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #6 
bettafish15

*sob* Poor bettas who didnt make it D':
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #7 
FishyFriend1

don't leave us hanging!!!
What happens next?????
FishyFriend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #8 
baylee767

LOL I'll update daily don't worry.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

Very good story! :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #10 
baylee767

Part 4: The hand

Vanilla gasped when he look towards the others. We had started at about thirty and ended with about twenty. "Thats alot-" Suddenly the whole box started shaking and tipping as it was carried. Almost instantly after it was put down, a giant hand reached in and pulled out all of my dead siblings bags. Then, after they were disposed of, the hand started grabbing living fish. We heard them shouting and swimming frantically before the disappeared.

"Blaze? What will we do when it comes for us?" Vanilla asked. "I don't know." I admitted. That hand was pretty close now, either me or Vanilla were going to be taken soon. Then the hand was looming over our bags and it reached down and grabbed Vanillas. I felt a bit guilty when I breathed a sigh of relief.

"HELP! Don't let it take me! Blaze! Royal! Somebody!" He called frantically swimming around in circles. He then vanished into the light. I didn't know who royal was, but I guess he's one of my brothers. Sure enough, when i looked over I saw a dark blue Betta with a black head trying to leap out of the water.

Suddenly the hand was back. It was hungry for more Bettas, and it seamed to slowely reach down and grab my bag. I leapt out of the water, only to bump off the top of the bag. I swam around in circles until I, too, was lifted into the light.

Last edited by baylee767; 11-14-2010 at 02:32 PM.