Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #11 
akjadestar

ooohhhh! Really good story writing, this is cool! (: I feel kind of inspired now!
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #12 
Bettacaleb

... im amazed this is a a good story
Bettacaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #13 
baylee767

PART 5: Coal and Blood

I thought back on memories as I was blinded by light. Living in a bubblenest, Talking with father, living in a cube for uncountable days, and then leaving on this journy, only to die; Vanilla comforting me all for nothing. Vanilla, you were a good brother.

Suddenly my eyes became used to the light. I saw the hand belonged to a feeder. I'm ALIVE! I could have cheered. Suddenly the hand picked up a tiny plastic cup and added some water before dumping me in. The feeder picked up my cup and placed me in a dark room. All around me my siblings were alive, too, swimming around in cups. I spotted Vanilla at the corner of the cup heap, but I was put near the middle.

On one side of me was a red male, and on the other a black female. "Hi, I'm Blaze." I said. "I'm Coal." Replied the female. The male said, "I'm Blood." "Oh um hi er, Blood. And Coal." I said. Blood flared his fins calmly. "Some journy we've had. I thought I wouldn't make it." I looked around. "But we're still stuck in these tiny containers." Coal flared in agreement. I glanced around at the tiny cups in an unknown place filled with my siblings with feeders constantly coming around. This place was so strange. "It looks like we're going to have another adventure. Hopefully, one a little less terrible."
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #14 
akjadestar

Cool! can't wait for more! (:
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #15 
bettafish15

The suspence of it all!
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #16 
baylee767

PART 6: Living in a new place

Coal was only with me and Blood for a short time before a feeder moved her outside of the dark room. The rest of us followed and were put onto shelves in a big bright room full of feeders and very cold. Blood was on one side of me, but underneath me was Vanilla. On the other side of me a blue Betta was muttering to himself. "Hey Vanilla! This is Blood, I met him in the dark room." I called, swimming to the bottom of my cup to be as close to Vanilla as possible. "And this is Rainbow." Vanilla said, pointing with his nose at a Betta that was many colors.

I flared my fins in greeting at Rainbow and he flared back. "Blood, have you ever jumped?" I asked. "Whad'a ya mean?" Blood questioned. "You know..." I demonstrated with a little leap. The next few days life was okay in this place, but the cups were a bit small. The feeders gave us enough food and changed our water daily.

The one depressing thing that happened had to do with Blood. "Here comes some feeders!" A Betta called. I swam up to get a breath of air before going down to see if we would be getting food. These were different feeders, though. One of them grabbed Bloods cup, talking in a language impossible to understand. Blood was carried away crying for help, but there was nothing I could do. I could only send my best wishes to him. I hope you're happy wherever you're going.

Last edited by baylee767; 11-16-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #17 
baylee767

PART 7:

As time went by my siblings were slowely disappearing. For awhile, Vanilla was with me, too.

Then, probably a week after coming to the place I had learned to call the Pet Store, a young feeder was looking at us. It called out something to an adult feeder and moved my cup so it could grab Vanillas. I tried to attack its hand, but I couldn't do anything. It grabbed Vanilla and handed his cup to the feeder that sticks around all the time.

I settled down on the bottom of my cup listening to Vanilla shouting and bonking into the sides of his cup. Then, the older feeder pointed to my cup and said something. The young feeder called out and then Vanilla was put next to me. "I haven't seen you clearly for nearly a week!" I said. We both gasped in surprise as the feeder grabbed my cup. "BLAZE!" Vanilla called as I was carried away.

"Vanilla!" A feeder was filling a bag with blue water and then I was dumped inside. I just sat there for a moment in shock and then the young feeder grabbed my bag and started carrying me away. I'd heard tales of what happens to Bettas and knew I was going to have a better life. "Goodbye Vanilla!" I called. "I just hope that my new life will be great at last..."
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #18 
bettafish15

Awe! Cant wait for the next part! Your so good at writing these things ^^
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #19 
baylee767

Thanks
Old 11-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #20 
akjadestar

Loving it!!!!!