Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #21 
baylee767

Oh what is it... PART 8: A New home

The feeder carried me to its own home and left my bag sitting on a table thing for a long time. After awhile, it carried me into another room and started pouring my bag into a GIANT version of the blue mesh material that had caught me and shipped me away from home. Away from THAILAND. I swam against the current as hard as I can, but then I was dumped into the mesh.

The feeder quickly flipped it over and I fell into a giant home. "Oh wow." Was all I could say. I hadn't been in a tank this lage since I was a fry! There were a few rainbow plants to hide in and rainbow gravel was all around. Something was somehow producing masses of bubbles on one end of my tank, and when my tail brushed it it started floating so I zoomed away. I rested at the bottom of the tank and took a nap, it had been a long day.

When I woke up my feeder was putting little brown things in the water. I forgot that I used to eat these pellets and just hid amoung the plants. The feeder took the pellets out of the water and left me in peace. When it was gone, I went out into the open, and zipped over until I came close to the wall. My life was finally improving!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #22 
bettafish15

Yaye! Starting to get happy!
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #23 
baylee767

PART 9: Living As a Betta Should

I'd been in my new home a few days, getting blood worm treats and little plants, when my feeder came to me and said something that sounded like Neon. "Are you talking to me? I'm Blaze, not Neon." I said to it. The feeder said "Neon" A few more times and I realized I'm getting a new name! I'm Neon! I flared and made my fins look as big as I could and got a gulp of air.

Now I've been in this home a few weeks, occasionaly I have to endure water changes, but life is pretty good. I still wonder what happened to Vanilla, Blood, Coal, and all my other siblings, but I guess I'll never know. They hopefully found good homes like me too. My feeder recently removed the bubbling thingy and put in something that makes lots more bubbles and a slight annoying current, but keeps the water clean.

I remember it like it was just yesterday, and still remember the words Vanilla told me that helped me to survive all the chaos and start a new life. "So long as we have hope and don't give it up, then we might make it through all this. Without hope, there is nothing."

THE END
Old 11-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #24 
bettafish15

Sweet story :'D You gotta make more of these sometime :D
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #25 
TaylorW

AWW, this is such a cute story about your fishy!! :) :) :)
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #26 
baylee767

Thanks guys! I'll probably write a sequel in a few months once things start changing around here...
Old 11-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #27 
akjadestar

GOOD JOB!!!! I'm kind of sad it's all done now, but the ending was nice! WARM FUZZIES, yay!
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #28 
dramaqueen
Banned

Aww, cute story! :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote