Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #11 
goldyboy

12:34 for me. I'll either wake up to it or catch it on the clock during the day. Doesn't happen every day but just about every other...I consider it good luck though.
goldyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #12 
MrVampire181

I'm Catholic and I believe in ghosts and all that. Personally I believe in demons and that it's not something to be taken lightly. Me and my friends had a really weird experience at camp...it was so creepy............

I don't have issues with numbers but I have very good reactions and can see things most people can't.....kinda creepy especially if I think I see something like a ghost or demon or something.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #13 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
I'm Catholic and I believe in ghosts and all that. Personally I believe in demons and that it's not something to be taken lightly. Me and my friends had a really weird experience at camp...it was so creepy............

I don't have issues with numbers but I have very good reactions and can see things most people can't.....kinda creepy especially if I think I see something like a ghost or demon or something.
Ooooh I want to hear the story!
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:56 AM   #14 
CrankyFish84

I believe in ghosts and demons too even though I am not Catholic...I know there is a soul & I know some are trapped in some limbo. I think most hauntings are cause by left over energy though,
like a record playing over and over. Then there are intelligent hauntings with spirits who react to
you and answer questions in real time if you use the right stuff to hear it.
Its a cool area to study for sure...I wish I had all the stuff to do it !
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:47 AM   #15 
baylee767

I believe in Ghosts 0.0

Lol my beliefs mainly come from ghost adventures and this story of a guy who takes photos and writing is on them when they're printed. One time he asked "Why are you here?" And took a photo and heres the famous line the ghost responded: "To help."

I don't think I've ever lived in a haunted house, but I used to get the sensation something was staring at me whenever I was alone. That house was in Alaska, and I was always too freaked out to fall asleep without the TV on. It's possible that sometimes it was the "witching hour" Because during the summer I'd stay up 'till 5. I guess I'll never know, really. I doubt this feeling was my hamsters ghost or something lol.

I also lived in South Carolina once and people were saying about how an area in a nearby town was haunted (It was an old dungeon from one of the wars) Back then I always wanted to witness a haunting... not anymore
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:58 AM   #16 
CrankyFish84

Baylee - Ghost Adventures is soooo cool!! I love that show! I want all the stuff they use to get spirit voices. my sister and me would totally do that if we had them.
I like Zaks method...some don't agree with it, but if a spirit is mean then you should be mean back and not just stand back and take the punishment.
It's risky for sure unless you are ready for the bad parts of it. I think only a few times they got attacked and followed home afterward...I got followed when I went to St Augustine, FL...I whispered to me & touched my face, nothing scary, but it felt just like a human doing it...I was wide awake too.
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #17 
Canuck Fins

The number 5 seems to be a strong one in my life, whether it's groups of 5 or fifth things, etc etc.
Canuck Fins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:52 AM   #18 
vaygirl

I believe too. I used to work in a haunted house as a babysitter. There was never anything scary. Just the TV coming on. The exhaust fan over the stove used to come on weekly. One time it knocked a box of christmas decorations off a stack and peeked at me around a corner (looked JUST like a shadow of a little kid) when I came to see what happened. Another time it took a shadow box off a wall and threw it across the room. No one saw that of course. We just heard it and came up and found it on the floor, 6 feet away. The hook was still on the wall and the string on the back of it was intact. Over a year, that's really all that happened. It was never a daily thing. I used to call him Jeremy.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #19 
ashleyy

Wow, I used to get really strange calls around that time on my cell phone. They were technically wrong numbers. sometimes it would be some recording of some company, silence etc. but never a real person... but I got them so much at 3-4am.

I get so creeped out when I get a strange call at night.
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #20 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyy View Post
I get so creeped out when I get a strange call at night.
me too! I have just seen wayyy too many scary movies. and unsolved mysteries. lol.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote